[ALREADY REPORTED]MP: Can refuel but not rearm FC3 aircraft

Nealius

I had an issue while flying online in the PG map; Al Minhad specifically. All client aircraft are set to BLUE coalition. Al Minhad set to BLUE coalition. In the Spitfire, Hornet, and Tomcat, we can refuel/rearm no problems. In the F-15 (and possibly MiG-29...needs retesting), we can only refuel. We get an "unable to comply" message when trying to rearm, and the payload will not change.

Is this a known issue?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having this issue as well. I cannot rearm at airfields I didn't spawn at.

I'm flying multiplayer with several friends. The FC3 aircraft reliably cannot rearm and non-FC3 craft can reliably rearm at blue airfields they didn't' take off from.

I have seen this on Caucuses and Syria. I am playing on the Open Beta.

• ED Team

We have reported this to the team, it happens when you return to your original airfield for rearming. In our test we could rearm and refuel the first time, but the third try was bugged and needed a new aircraft.

the issue is high priority, but I dont have any news yet.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 3 weeks later...
We have reported this to the team, it happens when you return to your original airfield for rearming. In our test we could rearm and refuel the first time, but the third try was bugged and needed a new aircraft.

the issue is high priority, but I dont have any news yet.

thanks

For me it happens when you go to any airfield other than the one you spawned at. Can't rearm or refuel on any first attempt ever.

• ED Team

For me it happens when you go to any airfield other than the one you spawned at. Can't rearm or refuel on any first attempt ever.

this has been fixed in open beta, are you on stable version?

if not please add a track replay so we can take a look

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2