New Computer A10C Inputs Profile a Mess

Radial9

Setting up a new computer. I copied all my DCS OB folder onto the new machine, went through the digital keys to get all the modules back and I appear to have a good transfer. Since I have an empty folder in the new computers Saved Games folder, I simply copied my old folder onto the new machine.

I have a TM HOTAS and Throttle, Crosswind rudder pedals and two Cougar MFD button boxes that were all set up and running fine when I tore down the old computer.

I’m running into issues getting my controls to work. When I look into the saved games, dcsopenbeta, config, input, A10C I saw two lua files for all devices. I deleted the new ones, yet the program fills all kind of crazy inputs into various devices and I cannot seem to get control of it.

Is there a way, since all the TM stuff is suppose to work “out of the box” with the A10C to reset everything to defaults and start from scratch. I press the default button on the controls and it leaves all the mis placed controls in place.

Thanks!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Delete the input folder and run repair...after that go into controls and clean up any extra entries.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

I’m running into issues getting my controls to work. When I look into the saved games, dcsopenbeta, config, input, A10C I saw two lua files for all devices.

Hi,

Maybe this post can help you with this: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4148126&postcount=2

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Deleting the inputs folder and running repair (after learning how to do it from the command line) seems to have done the trick.

Took some time but I believe I have a good jet. Still lots of issues to work through with TrackIR and a few other things.

At the start of most training missions that start in the air, the jet starts rolling violently as soon as I press the Fly Now button. I can recover, takes a bit. major PITA. Any suggestions?

For the most part I can continue my training.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin