Steam Users

Wrightie

There is still one question left open for me:

When I have tried to buy the Supercarrier-DLC I got a warning, that I will not get an additional copy for the Su-33, because I already own it. So does that mean that I should buy the Supercarrier as a Steam-gift to get an additional copy of the the Su-33? I would like to give the aircraft DLC to someone else and give the Supercarrier to myself as a steam-gift. Is that possible?

• ED Team
There is still one question left open for me:

When I have tried to buy the Supercarrier-DLC I got a warning, that I will not get an additional copy for the Su-33, because I already own it. So does that mean that I should buy the Supercarrier as a Steam-gift to get an additional copy of the the Su-33? I would like to give the aircraft DLC to someone else and give the Supercarrier to myself as a steam-gift. Is that possible?

No you already own the SU-33, the one that comes with the super carrier is the same aircraft. It is not transferable from the bundle.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Nice. I buy the supercarrier on Steam and 2 days later the discount coupon shows up. :-(

I did the same from ED's website, because I though it was stated here that there wouldn't be a Steam pre-order. Now I have all my modules on Steam, except for the SC

Created a ticked for a refund, but no response from ED yet..

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

I don't see a discount on Steam, just the carrier+SU-33 for $46.

What discount do you see mentioned?

Thanks.

I might be wrong but that looks to me like the discounted price, 46$ is dirt cheap for that module considering all the time and effort towards making it a reality so you should jump aboard now before it goes to full price.

Supercarrier | Flaming Cliffs 3 | M-2000C | AJS-37 Viggen| MIG-21Bis | L-39 Albatros | Yak-52 | Spitfire LF MK IX | Mig-15Bis | Mig-19P Farmer | P-51D Mustang | F/A-18 | F-14 | F-5E Tiger II | C-101 Aviojet | I-16 | UH-1H Huey | Mil MI-8tv2 | Sa 342M Gazelle | Combined Arms | NS-430 Navigation System | NEVADA | Persian Gulf | Normandy1944 | World war II assets pack | Black Shark 2 | F-5E Agressors ACM campaign |F-5E Agressors BFM Campaign | L-39 Albatros Kursant Campaign | DCS:Syria

I might be wrong but that looks to me like the discounted price, 46$ is dirt cheap for that module considering all the time and effort towards making it a reality so you should jump aboard now before it goes to full price.

Ahhh, okay. Thanks.

I thought the discount was referring to a package deal for the carrier and the F-18 together.

Maybe I'll grab it today.

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

On Steam you should have received a voucher in your inventory that adds to the price before purchase if you own the hornet.

So with the pre-sale discount and the Hornet discount you should be around 26 $/€ for the module.

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

On Steam you should have received a voucher in your inventory that adds to the price before purchase if you own the hornet.

So with the pre-sale discount and the Hornet discount you should be around 26 $/€ for the module.

Exactly this, the Early buy price is whats shown in steam, and if own the hornet if you click to buy, you get a "coupon" for owning the hornet, IIRC total cost was like $27 or something like that.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Cool!

Can't afford the Hornet and the carrier right now, but I was curious what the offer might have been. I'll get the Hornet maybe next time it's on sale.

I bought a bunch of stuff during the last sale and killed my DCS fun money, but I have almost enough left in my Steam wallet for the carrier.

I have the Steam F-18 and only a 20% coupon applies

DCS WORLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
I bought the carrier and the SU-33 installed right away. Very nice.

And now the wait...

Thank you for supporting us! :thumbup:

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

You could always transfer steam over to dcs.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

The 30% discount is already applied to Steam price (32 EUR in my case), so you have the same discount as in the e-shop (30% preorder + 20% hornet).

I paid 26 EUR on Steam few days ago (when I published in this thread that I got the coupon).

Yeah I got the coupon and used it. Not as good a deal as standalone, but 1) pretty good and 2) better than nothing.

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

there was a deal to get carrier and hornet together at a discounted rate.

I didn't see that on Steam. But I'm still trying to decide between the F-18 and the F-14. No freaking way I'm buying both, not at $100 a pop. The F-18 has all that great ground pounding ability but the F-14 is just nuts with the eye candy.

Get the F/A-18 if you plan on enjoying the most DCS has to offer. F-14 if you are fan of iconic jet which is way outdated now but has superb simulation and feel in comparison. One is a jack of all trades, master of none while other is dedicated fighter designed for only one purpose.

Additionally you will be more engaged with the systems in the hornet while in tomcat a baby can fly since the jester AI does all the system management for you.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED