Rocket problems on A-10A

Aries101

Hello again guys.

I had lot of nice missions with this awsome plane. But one thing is creeping up alot.

Now, I see 2 different pylon versions of A version. I also see 2 different HE and WP wersions of rocket. But i n order to make this question simple.

I need to know which rockets I can use in order not to get damn smoke out of them?

Like one HE and one WP version. Manual is missing detailed weapon list data sadly.

:(

This is what the mission editor shows and I think it's quite clear, what kind of rockets you can choose. :huh:

Normally the A-10 can carry 6 x LAU-131 or 4 x LAU-68 rocket pods (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairchild_Republic_A-10_Thunderbolt_II).

HE stands for "high explosive" and WP for "white Phosphorus".

rockets.JPG.d6542f4971dd822a461546b598745d91.JPG

Edited by norbot

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Both launchers can carry 7 Hydra 70 rockets. But you can carry different numbers of lauchers on the A-10, like described in my first post. :)

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

• 6 months later...