NS 430 2D Flat mode pop out - Incompatible with VR

Hi all,

We are sorry but the NS 430 2D Flat mode pop out is incompatible with VR.

The aircraft that use the 3D NS 430 will work.

If this changes we will of course let you know.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 2080Ti VENTUS GP, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3000, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 year later...

But not if just press buy directly. Regardless of what you trying to prove Im dissapointed and there is no way your arguments can change that. 😉 

Im not stupid and I can read, but if the text is not visable how can I possible read it...

But not if just press buy directly. Regardless of what you trying to prove Im dissapointed and there is no way your arguments can change that.  
Im not stupid and I can read, but if the text is not visable how can I possible read it...

Well it is written in the shop page.
So you could perfectly read it.
You should read everything before hitting buy.
While they know (by your shop account) if you have a compatible module (for example they won’t allow you but an a-10 campaign if you don’t own the a-10 module), they cannot know if you use VR or flat screen.
So they have not any way to restrict your from buying.
Anyway ED usually have good practices with their customers.
So I suggest you to open a ticket to the customer service and ask them for a refund.
Everyone can do mistakes as you did buying without reading.

Vincent "Virus" DThe

PC: R9 5900x/RTX2080Ti, 64GB RAM.

Joystick bases: Virpil T-50CM2

Joystick grips: Virpil T-50CM2

Throttles: Virpil T-50-CM3 Throttle

Hardware: VKB T-Rudder, Razer Tartarus, Winwing Take Off and Combat Ready Panels

VR: Oculus Quest 2

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5, TrackIr v5

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, tuffysdad said:

You mentioned that 3D NS 430 will work in VR.  Which aircraft use that 3D NS 430 system in VR?  Thanks.

The ones where you buy an additional 3D-integration module: L-39, Mi-8, C-101, SA342.

They're not worth it.

On 3/5/2021 at 9:34 AM, Tippis said:

The ones where you buy an additional 3D-integration module: L-39, Mi-8, C-101, SA342.

They're not worth it.

Too add to that point, they maybe moddled in the cockpit but they don't integrate with the aircraft systems, ie useable radio, nav box, vloc doesn't work. 

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals