Changing start from runway to ramp

Orestd

I am trying to change the starting location of my plane in campaign missions from runway to ramp. In some of the missions it allows me to do it but the waypoints and distance to the waypoints does not work. Other missions when I have changed the starting point to ramp and start the mission it automatically goes into the F10 Campaign Map and I can't get to my plane. Anyone know first of all is it is possible to change your planes starting point in campaign missions. And if it is possible how do I fix the problems I am having. Thank you.

In the mission editor the bottom right box where it says Type click and change to whatever you want( ramp for cold and dark to parking hot for in aircraft with engines running or airstart).If the mission starts in the f10 map and you cant fly it's because you didn't click Skill in top box and change to either player for single player or client for multiplayer.

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

Also some campaigns or mission for instance, ones you didn't make your self might not be alterable.

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

Paid DLC campaign missions can be edited and played but you cannot save the changes. Make sure you change start type for Player aircraft only. The other cause for F10 view is the timing of the start for your aircraft - check that it matches mission time.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

If you change the starting type only the waypoints should not change. Is this F-15C by any chance? Remember to enter NAV mode with "1" key.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

No F/A 18c. But is their anyway to make the waypoints work. Kind of useless if your waypoints don't work. Also some of the missions like the first mission in campaign do not go to the aircraft when you start the mission but to the campaign map no matter what I do. I have tried every possible configuration nothing seems to work.

Edited by Orestd