Hormuz Mission 1 issue

PB0_corse66

Hi :)

Taking advantage of the beautiful new version of the M2000, I tried the first mission of the mini campaign in Hormuz

It was a blast to be back in the cockpit of a M2000 after the 2 beautiful campaign in the caucasus and in the nevada.

I was enjoying a lot the mission and as I was following directives from the awacs it looks the mission become "stuck".

I destroyed as requested the first target (manpad) and reported it back to the awacs.. then.. nothing.. no more coms with the awacs and no guidance on anything to do..

Did I miss something is there a bug in the mission?

Again, thanks for the wonderful job!

Regards,

** Heavy spoiler **

** You were warned ****

mm i'm sorry I don't get it ;) ;) I do use F10 a lot to report the various findings

I report the fight at the airport

I report the crash location. Then a car make an escape.

After following the car, which stop next to a building. I report it.

Then I'm told to report the location of the crash, and to make a markpoint, for that.

So what I do is that I go low and when I overfly it, I press the markpoint on the navigation system. At that moment I'm fired by a manpad. In a building north east of the crash. My wingman even told me where it is exactly (and that's nice because I don't have a real clue)

I'm nearly sure that the awacs tell me to destroy the manpad. Which I do, then I got a voice call from my pilot telling the awacs it's done.. then.. nothing..

Or am I that drunk? :)

Edited by PB0_corse66

I tried it a second time and it worked like a charm this time ;)

I made a much better markpoint and the sequence of events that followed were completely different ;) ;)

Sorry for the inconvenience ;)

In the first try I didn't got the confirmation for the markpoint and directly switch to the manpad conversation.

And PLEASE keep up doing wonderful missions, this is one of the primary reasons I'm playing the mirage ;)

Edited by PB0_corse66

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry for the dump question.

How do i report the location/making a markpoint?

I reporr tracers,the crash site and the truck which stops on the houses nearby, and then nothing.

Btw i am completely new to the sim...sorry

Is there maybe a walk through on yt?

Edited by Eisprinzessin

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

And here i really need you help as well, guys. I am totally confused.

What means:

Throughout the mission, do NOT use the built - in ATC. Use F10 menu to communicate with a custom one.

It is advised to go through normal alignment and wait for wingman to complete his (he will call he is ready). Then contact Ground, Tower etc.

from the Briefing?

There is written:

Al Dhafra AB

ATC: 251.1

GRD: 240.9

DEP: 269.7

APP: 270.0

NAV: VORTAC MA 96X (114.9)

But if i click on the F10 Map Al Dafra, Frequency is shown with 126.50 and ILS with 111.10

WTF?

And is there somewhere a complete eyplain of this kneeboard page? i mean what everything means in detail. R-G for example (second clear, but what means the first letter?)...

kneeboardfnknw.jpg

Sorry for noobish beginner questions...but...

Edited by Eisprinzessin

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

OK, got everything an completet the mission today. Was a bit confusing with the radio in the beginning. And i thought it is the first (easyiest campaign).

BTW

Best immersion ever. Chapeau

Edited by Eisprinzessin

Specs: