Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

Thank you for your feedback. This is very useful information for me.
Apparently you have applied a very large force to the bolt of the fastening bracket.
This is the first time I've seen this.
I'll take that into account.
Inside the body there is a socket that holds these bolts and allows them to be tightened without resorting to additional efforts.

One bolt has popped out of its socket. It must be returned to its place and then the case will be fastened easily and securely. The two bolts must move synchronously in the groove.

By settings in X Plain
I have flown this simulator. Tinctures for the axis can be made similar to the DKS. It has the same function. The only inconvenience is to do it on the monitor and not in VR. I tried to cut off the axis for about an hour, in the end I did it on the monitor in a minute.

The handle is a throttle and rotates 90 degrees. You may think that it does not move, but it is not, it turns tightly, so that you would not accidentally turn it during the flight. Also, after a long downtime, additional effort must be made to move it. I usually set it in the middle position, so that you can twist it with effort in both directions. To be sure, start twisting clockwise. And the axis on the right side of the button block is an option for zoom.

• Like 2

@K-51 and @Mordants

Thanks for the advise, 

First the throttle twist, I tried to twist it but nothing moves it twisted, I had to apply a little bit more force and it moved, that was a little tricky. I'm trying to twist the black rubbery thing that I hold while flying. I am concern that I'll force it too much.

Is there any screw or pin I need to press and then twist ?

Regarding the bolts, screwing them was not smooth, only at the beginning of the threads but after few twists there was resistance, so I had to apply some pressure but really not that much. Since I don't want to open the box I keep it as is.

X-Plane curvatures: I keep linear which is the default but I also set all control sensitivities to Zero.

Thanks

Edited by Raas

34 минуты назад, Raas сказал:

First the throttle twist, I tried to twist it but nothing moves it twisted, I had to apply a little bit more force and it moved, that was a little tricky. I'm trying to twist the black rubbery thing that I hold while flying. I am concern that I'll force it too much.

Is there any screw or pin I need to press and then twist ?

Don't be afraid, it's hard to break. I will make a separate review of how to make it a little weaker.

26 минут назад, MiGCap1 сказал:

I would be glad to get one, too. I live in Germany. No hurry, I am prepared to wait and I am think it is worth to do so.

Added. Thanks.

• Like 3

12 часов назад, ThePiggler сказал:

Hello K51,

I would also like to buy this collective.

I am in the UK, please let me know the price and add me to your list.

Thanks!

6 часов назад, PA_Yomesmo сказал:

Hi K-51,

Another one here from Spain interested, add me to your list, please. And if you don't mind, also waiting time and final cost.

Thank you so much!

4 часа назад, hipp55 сказал:

I would like to be put on  the list for a K51 collective to be shipped to Canada.

Added. Thanks.

7 часов назад, MAXsenna сказал:

Is there a way to adjust the friction on the slider wheel on the right side? emoji848.png
It works well, but it will move with lightest touch for me in all my clumsiness. emoji4.png

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

This wheel is equipped with a simple variable resistor, so there is no adjustment here.
Alternatively, you can put an insert made of felt or something similar inside the wheel.

9 часов назад, Patmaster сказал:

After a little break at the customs office in Rossiya my beauty has arrived! 😍

This is not customs, these are the first carriers who apparently shoved your box into the far corner. And after a magic kick from my side, they immediately found it.😆

8 часов назад, Ozzy_ita сказал:

arrived and easily installed on my ikea chair! no issue at the italian custom....

it's a great piece of gear! a real game changer for heli simmer! tried on fs2020 (h145) and dcs modules... perfect!

thanks again... 

👍 

• Like 2

This wheel is equipped with a simple variable resistor, so there is no adjustment here.
Alternatively, you can put an insert made of felt or something similar inside the wheel.
Thanks. Yeah, I was thinking about using soon rubberband or similar.

26 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Thanks. Yeah, I was thinking about using soon rubberband or similar. emoji4.png

The knob pulls off quite easily, you could always simply replace with a smaller one. 

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11,

5 часов назад, Niowi сказал:

Put me on the list, how much shipped to US?.

Also will it work in conjunction with warthog stick? Or do I need to look at another stick?

Added.
Thanks.
The device works with any stick, it is independent.

I am considering a Secretlab Titan XL 2022 chair (product information is available at secretlab.co).

Can the collective be mounted easily to this chair, or will it be better suited for a different chair?

Also, what are some other good pilot chair options for simming? I have seen from some of the photos on this forum that there are some stationary chairs mounted to rails and I am interested in what others have found is a good solution.