Hi Mikhail,

Please add me to the list.

Shipping to Italy.

Thank you! 

Hi Ozzy_ita,

Added.

Thank you! 

17.07.2021 в 16:54, Apar сказал:

Should have a google sheet we can view to see our placement on the list! Thanks!

Sorry, but this is confidential information. 

2 часа назад, Delta302 сказал:

Has anyone that's within the US had any issues with this coming through Customs at all? Any tips/suggestions to ensure a smooth process? I definitely don't want to lose the cash if Customs seizes it.

I wrote to you in a personal message. I think they will write here who has already received it.
Thank you.

• Like 1

2 часа назад, Cptn Obvious сказал:

Is there a place to check the status of my order?

Sorry, your order is not ready yet, I plan for August.
If you rarely visit the forum, write me a PM mail for notification. Or set up a notification about receiving PM from the forum.

Not a problem. I keep a good eye on this forum, so I will see it when it is mentioned here. Was just wondering if there was any way to see the current status. But I have no problem with waiting a bit longer. Really looking forward to getting the collective. 

12 минут назад, Cptn Obvious сказал:

Not a problem. I keep a good eye on this forum, so I will see it when it is mentioned here. Was just wondering if there was any way to see the current status. But I have no problem with waiting a bit longer. Really looking forward to getting the collective. 

No, I do not publish the current status of orders, I am a private person and this is a hobby for me. But you can always ask me a question in the PM.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, K-51 said:

No, I do not publish the current status of orders, I am a private person and this is a hobby for me. But you can always ask me a question in the PM.

Great, thanks for the suggestion. Really appreciate that you do this as a hobby. 

• Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 10:20 PM, Delta302 said:

Has anyone that's within the US had any issues with this coming through Customs at all? Any tips/suggestions to ensure a smooth process? I definitely don't want to lose the cash if Customs seizes it.

No problems at all, in and out of Russian and US customs about as fast as packages go in and out of a post office. 

• Like 1

Thanks, Mikhail, the throttle has arrived (actually a week or two at least ago) and I just wanted to say Thank You, Sir it is lovely.
Well made and it impresses my friends too *lol* so that is also a win. 🙂

To anyone on the fence - if you have the funds and are worried otherwise - don't - there is nothing to worry about.

This is a very, very good product you will be happy with.
Mikhail is available if you have questions.
He was very informative and set expectations appropriately.
He provided the information on how to set it up and curves and everything.

The only limitation is waiting for the inner parts from Virpil and that is out of Mikhail's hands so a little patience and you will be rewarded.

To others thinking about it - have no fear it was easy easy and even had no duties coming to Canada. 

To Mikhail - Thank you for making this for me - I am very happy.

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 2

My unit was shipped on July 20, arrived in Idaho, USA on July 31, no customs issues at all... was able to track unit throughout using various Russia Post sites.  Unit looks great, solid construction, time to install !  Thanks Mikhail !

• Like 1

I hope Mikhail doesn’t mind me posting this here, but I’m selling mine here and so could save people in the US some waiting time if they’re interested.

I had no complaints with the collective at all, really loved it but just decided to use a different one.

9 часов назад, GregP сказал:

I hope Mikhail doesn’t mind me posting this here, but I’m selling mine here and so could save people in the US some waiting time if they’re interested.

I had no complaints with the collective at all, really loved it but just decided to use a different one.

Of course, this is your choice!
Write your impressions, very interesting. (at least to me in PM).

7 часов назад, YeaImRota сказал:

Mikhail,

I've decided to purchase GregP's collective. As such, I'll no longer need my spot on the wait list. Thank you for making such a nice piece of hardware for this community, I can't wait to try it out!

Thanks for your message.
I hope you like it.

My collective showed up about 3 weeks ago, 20minutes after I left for a 3 week road trip and I finally got to put my hands on it last night... Initial impression is that this is a very high quality piece of equipment. To mirror what someone else had said you wouldn't be able to tell this is not a commercially produced product.

Great work K-51, I can't wait to get it set up and put some time into using it!!!!

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Gentlemen, thank you very much for your comments, this is very valuable to me.

I want to remind those who purchased the device a long time ago and want to upgrade to a more recent controller firmware.

This post shows the logic for replacing the controller firmware and setting the device profile.

This logic allows you to switch to a more recent controller firmware, eliminate malfunctions (which happens very rarely) and restore the controller firmware in case of axes calibration using Windows.

The current profile of the device is in the first post, I also attach it here.

Collect_2_925.rar

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

18 минут назад, Chippythewiz сказал:

Could you please add me to the waitlist?

Shipping would be to the UK, Thanks.

Hello,

Added.
Thanks.
If you rarely visit the forum, write a contact in a PM.