Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

2 часа назад, ckb сказал:

Hi K-51, I'm sure you are busy by seeing how many people want your collective........just checking in.....any idea of time frame till ship?....will you notify me through email or this forum?

Hi ckd,

I do not like to predict the timing, now because of kavid everything is very unpredictable. I wrote that usually it is 2-3 months, now the terms have been slightly reduced by 1.5-2. Hope you get a message from me in a couple of weeks.

On 3/4/2021 at 12:35 PM, K-51 said:

Hi ckd,

I do not like to predict the timing, now because of kavid everything is very unpredictable. I wrote that usually it is 2-3 months, now the terms have been slightly reduced by 1.5-2. Hope you get a message from me in a couple of weeks.

Great....thanks for the update......I will check here every few days 

On 1/18/2021 at 7:42 AM, Pikas62 said:

Hello Mikhail,

I got n January 4th put on the  waiting list. Now I've raved so much about your device to my buddy that he now wants one too. I therefore ask you to reserve me for two devices and send both to me. I sent you a PM at the same time.

Thank you and best regards.

Pikas62

Hello Mikhail,

we talked here in the chat and also over PM - just to be on the safe side. Do you have the controller for my friend on the list?

Edited by Pikas62

PC: Win 10 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, GForce RTX 4090.

Cockpit & HOTAS: VKB Gunfighter MKIII with MCG PRO, Vipril MT-50 CM2, Virpil Rotor Plus & SharKa-50 grip, Thrustmaster TPR, Virpil SharKa-50 Control Panel, WinWing Phoenix MIP, WinWing PTO & PCR, Total Control Apachte MPD frames, several DIY panels, NLR GTTRACK, NLR Motion V3, ButtKicker Gamer PLUS

VR: Varjo Aero, HP Reverb G2

1 час назад, Pikas62 сказал:

Hello Mikhail,

we talked here in the chat and also over PM - just to be on the safe side. Do you have the controller for my friend on the list?

If you wrote me his nickname or he sent an application himself, then I added him to the list 

Write in PM his nickname, I will check.

Edited by K-51

Sorry, I have probably misunderstood your PM. My friend will contact you directly. His nickname ist PikAs53.

Edited by Pikas62

PC: Win 10 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, GForce RTX 4090.

Cockpit & HOTAS: VKB Gunfighter MKIII with MCG PRO, Vipril MT-50 CM2, Virpil Rotor Plus & SharKa-50 grip, Thrustmaster TPR, Virpil SharKa-50 Control Panel, WinWing Phoenix MIP, WinWing PTO & PCR, Total Control Apachte MPD frames, several DIY panels, NLR GTTRACK, NLR Motion V3, ButtKicker Gamer PLUS

VR: Varjo Aero, HP Reverb G2

21 час назад, Meathawk сказал:

Hi Mikhail, tryin to reach you by mail for some time. 🙂 
Can you please add me to the list as well?

Destination would be Germany.
Regards Hawk

3 часа назад, Furlow сказал:

Hi there, can I be added to the list as well? Destination is US and if yes let me know when you need me to pay. Thanks very much.

Added.
Thank.

• Like 1

3 часа назад, Ranger1959 сказал:

Hi K-51

How the collective looking. We still on target to getting one 👍

Hi,

They are waiting for the arrival of the brains. And they linger. It's beyond my control, so I don't like talking about timing.

• Like 1

He will yell at you when he gets them finished, I myself am also waiting but I am sure we all understand that with this Covid Bs and some other issues have caused a many things to fall behind but I have faith that he will get them completed as soon as he gets the component's needed to complete them.    So lets all be patient and understanding trust me K-51 is a Understanding Person himself and knows that somethings are out of are control even tho we try.     

Edited by Gumbie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ya I know how that feels and its sucks, you feel like your over a barrel and someone's just beating your ass.  But we have to deal with it so it is as they say, Just the way it is!!      Hope you get them in a timely matter sure its putting you behind on things. 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2021 at 7:33 PM, K-51 said:

Hi,

They are waiting for the arrival of the brains. And they linger. It's beyond my control, so I don't like talking about timing.

Those naughty Virpil boys sleeping on the job eh? 😄

Mega_Mogz needs to get his soldering iron out and help out! 😄

HI everybody

tonight when i came home from work this beauty was waiting for me😀😀😀

I connected to the pc and straight away i stardted to enjoy it...i will do bit of fine tuning but it is perfect!!!!

I want to thank Mikhail for it, this is a great product👍👍👍

It took 6 weeks from Russia to Italy but the last 2 weeks it was sitting at the customs in Italy...if they were bit faster...

Thank you again Mikhail..Well done

Luca

P.s. Sorry for my shoes and socks...🤣🤣

IMG_20210324_200743.jpg

Edited by mastafly
  • Thanks 1