Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

I got mine the day before yesterday. Awesome build and it works right out of the box. I am impressed and happy. I now have better control of the huey. I highly recommend this product. Cheers, Mikhail!!! :-)

Excellent thank you.

Did she come to your country without any problems?

Just a small question regarding the throttle.

Which command in the DCS settings menu is acting on the Mi-8 throttle of the collective ?

Thxxxx

Chris

I use the Russian menu.

We call it "Corrector"

Located in the Axis Commands section.

Video 00.19.

Dear K-51, I'd like to be added to the list as well.

What is the average waiting time this days?

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Hello.

A new version of the VPC configurator has been released.

https://virpil.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/47001157230-vpc-software-setup-version-20200925-

A distinctive feature of this version is that the profiles are now saved in the new XML format.

Now, when you change the configurator version, you will not need to redo the profile for devices that are not in the program database.

This format also supports any version of the controller board.

I recommend that when installing a new version of the configurator, first remove the old one from the computer using Windows tools.

Enjoy your flight everyone!

Collect_2_925.rar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi K-51, I'd like to be added as well. Understood that the list is long, but this is well worth the wait! :-)

thanks!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Ok.

Be patient, I try to do it faster, but not at the expense of quality.

Perfect! and thank you buddy! :)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control