Jester request: MLC Filter command

Sealpup

So, with the announcement that the new free map in DCS is going to be a whole lot of island hopping and a whole lot of water, I felt this would be a relevant request to make.

Could we please get the ability to tell Jester to switch the MLC filter state?

So, with the announcement that the new free map in DCS is going to be a whole lot of island hopping and a whole lot of water, I felt this would be a relevant request to make.

Could we please get the ability to tell Jester to switch the MLC filter state?

What is the new map? Where is that information?

F-14B - F-18C - F-16C - Mirage 2000

i7-6700k 4Ghz; EVGA 2080ti; 32GB DDR4; warthog HOTAS; Logitech pro flight pedals; oculus Rift S

New map is definitely an interesting choice. But who is going to be opfor? Aside from the FC3 J11 we don't actually have a single Chinese opfor fighter (JF-17 is not operated by China). I don't think we even have an AI liaoning with J-15's (yes I know you could kludge the Kuz with the Su-33 into that role but its hardly a good fit).

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Fun fact: the main lobe clutter when the MLC control switch is left in auto mode will automaticly be turned off when the radar is looking a few (i think 3) degrees up

Another fun fact: as a RIO, you have to constantly play with your radar elevation settings to keep a guy in tws when he's notching you and co-alt or lower

Oh, and another fun fact: jester is kinda bad with radar elevation right now

While i'd love to have such an option, i don't think it'd be very useful as of right now, because jester wouldnt know how to use it well, and human RIO's have it already

Modules:

F-14, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, M-2000C, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B N/A, MiG-29, Su-33, MiG-21 Bis, F-5E, P-51D, Ka-50, Mi-8, Sa 342, UH-1H, Combined Arms

Maps and others:

Persian Gulf, Syria, Normandy, WWII Assets, NS 430 + Mi-8 NS 430