throttle question

Khalee

Hello everyone Different kind of a question Been playing flight sims off and on since they came out.

Unfortunately because of medical issues I can no longer really use my CH throttle, cant open my hand wide enough to effectively use the buttons on the front.

Which other brand of throttle is smaller and or easier to use than the CH one I really don't want to have to stop playing these sims.

The Thrustmaster TWCS is on the smaller side. It still has the same type of sliding motion as the CH. If the motion itself is an issue there is a small axis wheel by the pinky that you can use for throttle and keep the handle in a static position.

There are also custom built alternatives (often expensive) or maybe you find a kind soul in Input Output part of this forum or on Reddit/Hoggit, Reddit/HotasDIY that can help you build one.

You can also try to reach BikerSid on Razbams Discord. He builds a lot of throttles, some in the style of Mirage2000 wich has a very thin grip.

Here is also an example of generic DIY throttle with very sleek profile:

The CH Products throttle might be suitable for you. The throttle works on a slider and is very easy to pull back simply by draping your hand over it & pulling. It's also super reliable in my experience and is very accurate. Doesn't have as many buttons as some other units but well worth considering, as is the accompanying Fighterstick USB.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

The CH Products throttle might be suitable for you. The throttle works on a slider and is very easy to pull back simply by draping your hand over it & pulling. It's also super reliable in my experience and is very accurate. Doesn't have as many buttons as some other units but well worth considering, as is the accompanying Fighterstick USB.

Err.... the whole point is that he can't use that very throttle...

Err.... the whole point is that he can't use that very throttle...

Yeah I should have worded my post better. I was attempting to describe a different way to use the same throttle. I had CTS in my left hand for a while which forced me to essentially use it as I described.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.