AJS37 Road base rearming on dedicated server

Nick_Crawford

You and everyone else...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Does seem to work occasionally in MP ( certainly if I host a server on my own desktop *I* can do everything ) but yes. It'd be better if it worked for everything, so we don't need actual FARP items.

Most Wanted: the angry Naval Lynx | Seafire | Buccaneer | Hawker Hunter | Hawker Tempest/Sea Fury | Su-17/22 | rough strip rearming / construction

Heatblur knows about this since for ever. The problem is that ED need to change on their side. Heatblur know exactly what and have told this to ED many times over who have responded Nope, ain't gonna happen" (not a direct quote)

Heatblur knows about this since for ever. The problem is that ED need to change on their side. Heatblur know exactly what and have told this to ED many times over who have responded Nope, ain't gonna happen" (not a direct quote)

I wonder why. seems like it would be a win win, but perhaps its too hard to do or it breaks something else.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Lots of things work in SP that don't in MP. (The Tarawa is a good example). So there is probably some weird netcode issue.

It's really strange that they can't implement it. Would be awesome for the Yak. Fly to a remote place and refuel there and don't have to be afraid of not getting back to an airfield.

Are Helicopters able to refuel and rearm on FARPs in MP? I never tried it.

Fox

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

It's really strange that they can't implement it. Would be awesome for the Yak. Fly to a remote place and refuel there and don't have to be afraid of not getting back to an airfield.

Are Helicopters able to refuel and rearm on FARPs in MP? I never tried it.

Fox

FARPs work, so if you can land on a FARP that works (HArrier, Helicopters).

Another thing that doesn't work in MP is the "remove 3D objects in Zone" function. So you can't "clear out" an area on the map from trees and such either.

This would change the game in MP servers like blue flag. Set up a road base land viggens and harriers or even A10s and wreak havoc on your opponents.

They won't know where you took off from and you cut your turnaround times dramatically. It was demonstrated by the Swedes and UK and other airforces during the cold war. ED should really take a better look into this.

FARPs work, so if you can land on a FARP that works (HArrier, Helicopters).

Another thing that doesn't work in MP is the "remove 3D objects in Zone" function. So you can't "clear out" an area on the map from trees and such either.

Thanks.

Well the Yak can't be refuelled on a FARP in MP.

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

Noticed that rearming at a road base with Viggen is only working in SP, would be nice if this could work on dedicated servers aswell

//Nick

+1, definitely!

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1