Can't fire AGM 88 in OOP

v2tec

What I have done so far:

- Master Arm on

- AG-Mode

- selected HARM

- activated TOO-Mode

- choose Target (also visible on HUD)

I press the button to launch the AGM, but it doesn't fire. Why?

When I turn to SP-Mode, I can launch the weapon.

Everything looks exactly as in Matts Video...

________________________ ________ ______ ___ __ _

Win10 64 Pro, i7-6800K 3.4Ghz, 32 GB (DDR4), Asus Aorus 1080 TI WF, TrackIR 5 / RIFT, Thrustmaster Warthog, Fanatec Pedals, 55" oled 4k TV, Modules:A10C, KA-50, Huey, AV-8B, FA-18, F-16, NTTR, Persian Gulf

_ __ ___ ____ _____ ______ _______ ____________

You are forgeting:

-Sensor select switch left (or right if your harm page is on the right) to make harm page SOI, to check this make sure there is a little diamond in the top right corner of the MFD.

-Uncage button to hand off the target to the missile, you will see a h-off indication.

-Shoot.

You also want to set for Hostile instead of All.

No one does this flying online :megalol:

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

:doh: so easy - yes SOI was the problem

________________________ ________ ______ ___ __ _

Win10 64 Pro, i7-6800K 3.4Ghz, 32 GB (DDR4), Asus Aorus 1080 TI WF, TrackIR 5 / RIFT, Thrustmaster Warthog, Fanatec Pedals, 55" oled 4k TV, Modules:A10C, KA-50, Huey, AV-8B, FA-18, F-16, NTTR, Persian Gulf

_ __ ___ ____ _____ ______ _______ ____________

Regarding 'set for Hostile instead of All', this does not seem to affect the HUD display, I'm still seeing my home fleet 70+ miles away in the rear-view mirror.

I also had that set and fired off a HARM in SP (Self-Protection) mode; that bastard made a U-turn and head back toward 'the boat' also. Thankfully it didn't have the legs but I would assume one of the other ships would have taken it out:music_whistling:

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

Regarding 'set for Hostile instead of All', this does not seem to affect the HUD display, I'm still seeing my home fleet 70+ miles away in the rear-view mirror.

I also had that set and fired off a HARM in SP (Self-Protection) mode; that bastard made a U-turn and head back toward 'the boat' also. Thankfully it didn't have the legs but I would assume one of the other ships would have taken it out:music_whistling:

SP doesn't have any criteria except for prioritizing the highest threat emitter, at least in DCS. It also doesn't work correctly, since it might not update to a new highest threat automatically, as it should, until you press the RESET button in the HARM SP page. If you don't update with RESET, it might go after a previously selected emitter that is not the current highest threat, such as that Ticonderoga cruiser in your carrier group.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro