Some problems with this campaign

jfri

In this campaign there was a mission were we should drop bombs on a harbor. I couldn't drop my bomb. And yes I had fused the bomb and yes main arms switch was on. After this mission I flew the ground attack tutorial and had no problem dropping the bomb. I also noticed that my wing man still had the bomb during the flight back over the channel.

Other glitches I have encountered

My wing man reports bingo fuel before take off

My wing man ejects before take off

During this last mission I never get clearance to take off

Hi jfri, thanks for reaching out.

I checked again and the bombs drop alright. There is nothing programmed in the mission that would prevent you from it. Do oyu have your master arm switch on? Your wingman will not drop unless you instruct him to do so.

As for why they report bingo and eject before takeoff, I have no clue. Which mission was it? It sounds very strange.

Also, you should ignore the radio, start up, taxi and take off, don't wait for the clearance. The stock radio wasn't designed for WWII ops.

Hi jfri, thanks for reaching out.

I checked again and the bombs drop alright. There is nothing programmed in the mission that would prevent you from it. Do oyu have your master arm switch on? Your wing man will not drop unless you instruct him to do so.

As for why they report bingo and eject before takeoff, I have no clue. Which mission was it? It sounds very strange.

Also, you should ignore the radio, start up, taxi and take off, don't wait for the clearance. The stock radio wasn't designed for WWII ops.

Yes I have the master arm on. Once during an earlier attempt that was not the case. Thus I have retried this mission several times. Could that mess up things ? Regarding instruction to the wing man. I noticed that I can't bring up the radio menu during flight so how could I give him instructions ?

I suspect it has something to do with the cold start. When you do a practice mission that was aristart, right? Maybe when starting your 109 you didn't press all the circuit breakers, so the bomb release and the radio doesn't work? I re-tested and it works fine on my end, that's why I'm thinging of a switchology problem. Let me know.

I suspect it has something to do with the cold start. When you do a practice mission that was aristart, right? Maybe when starting your 109 you didn't press all the circuit breakers, so the bomb release and the radio doesn't work? I re-tested and it works fine on my end, that's why I'm thinging of a switchology problem. Let me know.

No it can't be circuit breakers. I always have five enabled (the two on top the two on the bottom and one right second row) and the radio worked on the ground.

I'm not sure what it is then. Did you arm the bomb? It's that knob behind the stick. I re-tested the mission and I could both communicate with my No.2 and drop the bomb. As for the comms, make sure you address your order to your wingman, not your flight. Not sure why it is this way in DCS.

HVB0wQ.png

HVBlAx.png

Are you using the RAlt+\ combo for the "COMM Push to talk"? Also, try pushing all the circuit breakers in, except for the nav lights.

No I have a button om my TM Hotas Warthog Throttle assigned for comm.

Another thing to think about. After take off must I get close to the leader in order to trigger something (radio message) ?