RagnarDa

Let's do some Bugfix and Chill  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Let's do some Bugfix and Chill

UPDATE: Follow-up stream on Sunday 19:00 GMT

STREAM POSTPONED TO THURSDAY

“who would watch that pixel shit”

- Twitch-user ”SeTh0r_” comment on previous stream

Let’s begin the new year with another coding-stream! You too can get disappointed at 19:00 to 20:00 GMT on january 7th January 9th 2020. The stream will be at

Stream will most likely be scrambled for IP-reasons. Please don’t record it! If you spot something that wasn’t meant to be publicly shown, don’t tell anyone but do tell me!

I’ve culled the items that got 5% or less votes from the previous vote but kept the rest as well as added new ones. Some items could be streamed unscrambled. Don’t forget to vote above!

tarjetas-gif-feliz-navidad-2018-gifmaniacos.es-39.gif

Edited by RagnarDa

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Implement RK4 for ballistics validation

What does this mean?

In my suggestion is to fully implement the IR Framstegning to the CK-37 the way it was meant to be.

Edited by Skyracer

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

Since "Emergency pitch trim BAKT doesn't work" seems do-able in a short time (I guess so), I decided for it (in fact I would have needed the emergency system a few to several times) :)

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

What does this mean?

RK4 is this, a way to calculate position of an object in motion after a set time. It would be used to get for example bombing solutions for Viggen. Right now Viggen in DCS is using EDs solution but it is for some reason often not very accurate for especially Viggen bombs and can also sometimes change between updates. Implementing this would be a way to validate if the bombing solutions is accurate and something else is the problem. I've implemented this method before and I even believe that it is already available in HeatBlur common codebase but I thought it would be something interesting to watch me do since it's rather quick and straight-forward.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

That (plus unscrambled stream) actually sounds amazing, I wish I could have my vote back :P

Ditto!

I voted lysbomb but RK4 sounds really cool now that I know what it is :)

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

I want to be able to drop 1 or maybe 4 bombs at once and not drop all bombs all the time! It would make the viggen more usefull in the multiplayer enviroment. I also want RB-15 for air to surface capability. I just read somewhere that you could also use it on air to ground in the later models. But I dont know. It just would be cool, and also make the viggen more useful. :-)

I want to be able to drop 1 or maybe 4 bombs at once and not drop all bombs all the time! It would make the viggen more usefull in the multiplayer enviroment. I also want RB-15 for air to surface capability. I just read somewhere that you could also use it on air to ground in the later models. But I dont know. It just would be cool, and also make the viggen more useful. :-)

I think we should to keep it real.

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

A explanation of the cat-hunting robot item:

I have a cat that keeps peeing in our bed. He's been doing it for almost a decade and we haven't found a way to stop him except locking him out of the bedroom.

I have a robot-kit for my Raspberry Pi that I've built and can make it move around using Python-code. It also got a camera module (and INS) and I've played around with OpenCV so I know I can detect cats through the camera. So my plan is to have it stay in the bed and when it detects a cat it would charge against the cat to scare it away. What I need to figure out is to have it not fall out of the bed, maybe by simply reversing the movement it just did or something more clever through the IMU or using the camera for tracking its movement.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

A explanation of the cat-hunting robot item:

I have a cat that keeps peeing in our bed. He's been doing it for almost a decade and we haven't found a way to stop him except locking him out of the bedroom.

I have a robot-kit for my Raspberry Pi that I've built and can make it move around using Python-code. It also got a camera module (and INS) and I've played around with OpenCV so I know I can detect cats through the camera. So my plan is to have it stay in the bed and when it detects a cat it would charge against the cat to scare it away. What I need to figure out is to have it not fall out of the bed, maybe by simply reversing the movement it just did or something more clever through the IMU or using the camera for tracking its movement.

The RB-15 in DCS is far from todays RB-15.

It is real. I just dont know the exact date when it got intruduced. Look it up yourself..

I can’t find any reference that says that you can choose how many bombs to drop.

Only if you are using “practice bombs” you can choose to drop 1 or 2 bombs each attack, but that’s it.

It is real. I just dont know the exact date when it got intruduced. Look it up yourself..

RagnarDa has already addressed the bomb thing in another thread.

The vevrsion of the RB-15 you're referring to iirc is used by the Gripen, not the Viggen.

I have a cat that keeps peeing in our bed.

"Whether a genuine accident or not, once the cat has urinated or defecated at a particular spot, the animal’s sensitive nose encourages the cat to use that place again. The best way to break the habit is to keep the cat away from the area for as long as possible and remove any residual smell the cat could detect. Wash the area with a solution of biological or enzymatic washing liquid/powder and then use a plant-mister to spray it with surgical spirit. Scrub this off too and leave it to dry. You are advised to try a small area first on delicate fabrics. Placing some dried cat food in the area may help to prevent the cat using it again for this purpose.

Retraining

Some cats need to be retrained to use a litter tray in the same way that kittens are trained by their mother not to soil their bed. Initially the mother removes the waste and, by a couple of weeks old, kittens learn to leave the nest to urinate and defecate. Placing the cat in a large pen with a bed and litter tray mimics this early learning. In a pen there is little option but to use the tray. In this way the cat should learn to associate toileting with the litter tray.

Let your cat out at a time when you can watch, and put the cat back on the tray if you see them heading for a soiling spot or behaving as if about to urinate or defecate. If an accident does happen, clean it up with tissue and place the soiled tissue in the tray so the cat learns to make the associations you want. The cat may get the idea within a few days, however it may take a few weeks. When the cat has started using the tray properly, gradually reintroduce the animal to the rest of the house, one room at a time so that you can supervise and prevent accidents happening."

Guys I think I need to postpone the stream. I have a fever and I can’t think straight. I’ll give it another try at Thursday same time same channel.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

Guys I think I need to postpone the stream. I have a fever and I can’t think straight. I’ll give it another try at Thursday same time same channel.

Damn, now I don't know what to do with the remaining evening. I was so much looking forward to watch some pixels moving around :(

Anyways, I hope you get well soon! :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Other country, same shit wacko.gif

Hope you feel better soon!

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1