Chinese Helicopters?

carss

Chinese army had a bunch of Sikorsky S-70 back in late 80s. if they go after this bird,it would be a great addition for current HELO product line.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I9-9900K-Gigabyte 2080Ti Gaming OC, 32G DDR4000 RAM,

Track IR5, HOTAS Cougar + über Nxt Hall Sensor Mod, Slaw Device RX Viper

• 1 month later...

z77hz12mbxg41.jpg

id like to see a z-20, cuz then with a reskin, we get the blackhawk too! its like two helos in one

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

No it's more like:

China: Hey can I take your over engineered taxpayer scam design and make it 3 times more cost effective?

USA: No, I don't think...

China: Here you go. Sorry did you say something?

USA: I'd like to speak to the manager.

First of all, nobody thinks of the S-70 as a scam, second of all I think it's better we stop who copied who discussion now before it gets out of hand and the mods close this down

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Maybe not a scam, but the program probably has its fair share of bloat, pork,and spoon feeding of the military industrial complex. I’m sure this happens a lot in China also, just saying I understand why Shaheen would call it that.

I think the effectiveness of the JF-17 has taught a lot of people the value-for-dollar in a 80% solution vs a 95% solution. My taxpayer dollars, might actually have been used better if F-20 was the air force mainstay vs F-16. The JF-17 is freaking SOLD for 25-30 million, it’s probably cheaper then that for PAF where they get them made in Kamra. Just damn, it’s like the Pentagon forgot how valuable something cheap is.

I can’t wait for the dynamic campaign to bring an element of economics to this game.

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

I can’t wait for the dynamic campaign to bring an element of economics to this game.

LOL, thatl be the day... :megalol:

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 2 months later...