Gunfighter 1 is now UPGRADEABLE to Gunfighter 3!!

AeroGator

Now you are talking! All I need to know now is when will it be available?

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

CONNECTOR??

The grip connector is left as is, so you will be able to use your grips as before.

IS IT WORTH?

You decide.

No matter how deep an upgrade is, it is an upgrade, not a magical transformation of a GF1 into a GF3. There will be new cams (in addition to, not instead of currently existing ones), new electronics, new dust cover, optionally new casing. This absolutely can give you new experience and some new flexibility.

ALL MY GRIPS ARE revA, WHAT TO DO?

Grip connector is a doable replacement but a pretty tricky one on the base side, much less so on the grip side. Which translates into something like "if at some point you decide to replace all your bases with newer ones, you will be able to refurbish your grips to match new bases within one Saturday evening - so don't bother to deal with grip connectors till you really have all new bases".

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

Sure now ya tell me after my new Gunfighter MK III L has shipped.

That is ok though, I would have ordered the same anyway.

I am a joystick junkie.

I will just have the Mk I as a good backup if ever needed.

:joystick:

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

So, the new electronics provide better reliability because of increased performance? Just want to make sure I understand exactly what you're getting with the electronics upgrade. I haven't had an issue yet with reliablity/processing speed with either my Mk1, or MkII.

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1