MFCD export broken ?

Lascar12F

Hi,

Looks like today's awesome update for the Jeff broke MFCD export to other monitor.

With the same .lua I now can't see the thunder's MFCD on my other screen, but it still works for all the other modules. I checked in the MFCD_init.lua files if the export name had changed or something but it looks like it hasn't.

As far as I can tell, this should work, and does on other planes, but just not the jeff right now.

Would love suggestions or a fix

thanks.

Rafale is the best fighter in the world fight me

Try copy the MFCD viewport definition paragraph and plus the "JF17_" before LEFT RIGHT and CENTER MFCD viewport definition in the monitor config lua.

I remember they have mentioned this once.(If I remember correctly)

Since JEFF is using a 3:4 SMFD, they have tired some solutions to give U better way of definition the viewport without messing up the F-16 /F -18 viewport settings.

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

hi, I just added

try_find_assigned_viewport("RIGHT_MFCD")

in the end of script and it works, you have to do that with all 3 MFCDs

so it will look like this:

local default_viewport = find_viewport("JF17_RIGHT_MFCD", "RIGHT_MFCD")

if default_viewport then

dedicated_viewport = {default_viewport.x, default_viewport.y, default_viewport.width, default_viewport.height}

dedicated_viewport_arcade = {default_viewport.x, default_viewport.y, default_viewport.width, default_viewport.height}

purposes = {render_purpose.GENERAL, render_purpose.SCREENSPACE_INSIDE_COCKPIT, render_purpose.HUD_ONLY_VIEW}

render_target_always = true

end

try_find_assigned_viewport("RIGHT_MFCD")

Try copy the MFCD viewport definition paragraph and plus the "JF17_" before LEFT RIGHT and CENTER MFCD viewport definition in the monitor config lua.

Since JEFF is using a 3:4 SMFD, they have tired some solutions to give U better way of definition the viewport without messing up the F-16 /F -18 viewport settings.

Confirmed it works.

Thanks

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Thanks, this works for me