[FIXED] New patch, new bugs.

MYSE1234

Love all the things added, thank you RagnarDa, and the rest of HB.

These are the things I've found so far:

• Game crash when shooting the last sidewinder, no matter how many you bring. The last one WILL ruin you.
  • IRRB Framstegning still not working, there are more keybinds however
  • RB74 super smokey, while RB24J is smokeless
  • Can't really see any difference with or without the radar night filter
  • Oxygen hose on the pilot model missing it's texture

Edited by MYSE1234

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

The oxygen hose on the pilot model misses it's textures on my end. Do you see a proper texture?

Same for me too, forgot that one.

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

Thank you guys, we hope we can hotfix these asap. Our apologies for that. Some of them have already been fixed internally, we noticed them too late in the latest build that we uploaded and we could not stop it anymore. That's in part my mistake, I should have double checked. I sincerely hope it does not ruin the fun of the new additions too much.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Not a biggy, but the map is upside down.

Beacuse i was inverted!

81ee781211681652436bae79938fe9f8.jpg

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

- Can't turn off formation lights (green and red) once they are on, they can't be turned off

I believe if you turn all lights off they will turn off.

| Strix Z490-H | i5 10600K | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Gaming X | 32GB 3000MHz DDR4 | 256 Gb SDD Samsung 840 Pro + 480Gb SDD Kingston + 500 Gb HDD | Acer Predator Z1 2560*1440p | TM Warthog HOTAS | 2x MFD Cougar | Buddyfox A10 UFC  | TrackIR 5 | Win10 Pro 64-Bit Swedish |

| A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-86F Sabre | F/A-18 Hornet | KA-50 Blackshark | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H Huey | FC3 | CA | WWII Assets Pack | Supercarrier |

New patch, new bugs.

The crash with last fired sidewinder has been fixed due will very likely be in a hotfix release tomorrow. Very strange that the framstegn doesn’t work as it did on my machine when I tested last week. Missing textures are also fixed and will probably be in said hotfix.

Edit: oh and I realize why the radar filter wouldn’t work. Can’t guarantee that I can patch it today in time but would then be in next years patch.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

As already stated, the maps are upside down (they should be readable when you sit in the cockpit). Also, the Swedish pilots usually only have one kneefolder with map. The other is for checklist or/and scribble pad.

I suggest you delete one map and add the checklist function like on the F/A-18 for example :)

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

The crash with last fired sidewinder has been fixed due will very likely be in a hotfix release tomorrow. Very strange that the framstegn doesn’t work as it did on my machine when I tested last week. Missing textures are also fixed and will probably be in said hotfix.

Edit: oh and I realize why the radar filter wouldn’t work. Can’t guarantee that I can patch it today in time but would then be in next years patch.

Could you also please take a look at this in the new year? https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=247588

Basically the RB-74 needs to be replaced with ED's AIM-9L (model and physics, smoke) and the 24J needs to be the 9J respectively. Currently the 74 shows up as a 9M (model) and smokes like a J and the 24J is smokeless.

ED just released a hotfix. Are your fixes in there as well?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Framsteg works if pressed in the cockpit (but visually stays down after the first press) and I no indication of selected rack on the TAKT display. But better then using IR missile fast select to skip the Rb24 :D

Huey. Intel X5660 4,2ghz, 24gb ddr3, gtx 1060 6gb

AJS37. Cyborg evo

Yak 52. Opentrack ir

KA-50

P-47

Really getting stuck into the Viggen again this is awesome with the Pilot in the seat and VR.

Thanks so much Heatblur

Bug: if I set radar range on display to 60 I get single figures on FPS, any other range 45FPS

Has this already been reported?

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

• 4 weeks later...

Just for info, I had this crash tonight in the latest open beta.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Win10 x64, 16 GB RAM, Ryzen 5 1600X @3.60 GHz, 500 GB SSD, GeForce 1080 Ti