Normandy map update

Hey Reflected,

With that massive map update we just received today, will you update the missions to more accurately represent the book events? I was not expecting such a big update, I’m just waiting now for the new DM to start playing this campaign and I’m very excited about it.

Have a good day, and keep up with the good work :)

Hi Robin,

I've just downloaded the update, wow, what an improvement! However, the map hasn't become larger, there's just more detail added. So every mission is still correct, except for 5 which should be over Holland, and 7 over the Orkneys, but those are still not on the map.

This being said, I'm re-checking every mission now to make sure ground units are not blocked by the new trees or anything like that. I will submit the corrections to ED as soon as I can.

Hi Robin,

I've just downloaded the update, wow, what an improvement! However, the map hasn't become larger, there's just more detail added. So every mission is still correct, except for 5 which should be over Holland, and 7 over the Orkneys, but those are still not on the map.

This being said, I'm re-checking every mission now to make sure ground units are not blocked by the new trees or anything like that. I will submit the corrections to ED as soon as I can.

Hi, Mission 1 ist right at the boarder of the detailed area. It Looks super wierd. Plus move everything by 30km east.

:pilotfly:

Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pedals, Oculus Rift

:joystick:

Hi, Mission 1 ist right at the boarder of the detailed area. It Looks super wierd. Plus move everything by 30km east.

Before the update the less detailed area looked alright from high altitudes with lots of clouds. Now it does look weird, which I have reported to ED:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=258360

Let's keep our fingers crossed for a quick fix, because the mission was flown over that area in real life.