Dassault Rafale Full Module  

349 members have voted

1. 1. Dassault Rafale Full Module

• YES
    • NO

• 9 months later...
On 2/7/2020 at 5:44 AM, amalahama said:

ABout Rafale being classified...

Long time ago (+10 years even) there was a guy in check-six forums, apparently Thales engineer or something, who programmed a free Rafale flight simulator that you could download. At some point it got quite interesting, when he started implementing the avionics, but quickly the project and the guy just vanished.

I think I should have a copy somewhere, in one of my backup HDDs.

It was an interesting experience, but I don't think it's going to happen again

https://web.archive.org/web/20060220044801/http://rafale-f2.france-simulation.com/

this one?

• Like 1

On 7/19/2022 at 2:31 AM, F-2 said:

here is a pretty good breakdown of the different standards and what they included. It don't sound like it did. https://www.key.aero/forum/modern-military-aviation/97029-rafale-production-order-status?page=3

Nice stuff,

They say:

Jane’s described the “Primary attack fit of six 250 kg GBU-12 bombs beneath wings, plus Damocles designator pod (yet to be funded, as of 2006);

then later in that post:

The F2 never had AM39 Exocet/ASMPA/Reco NG/Damocles capability.

confusing... or they are speculating?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Furiz said:

Nice stuff,

They say:

Jane’s described the “Primary attack fit of six 250 kg GBU-12 bombs beneath wings, plus Damocles designator pod (yet to be funded, as of 2006);

then later in that post:

The F2 never had AM39 Exocet/ASMPA/Reco NG/Damocles capability.

confusing... or they are speculating?

I’ve quite a lot of back and forth with wen RBE2 got certain features for example. so I tend to just lean conservative on this unless I see otherwise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, upyr1 said:

I'd like the Rafale but I'd like to have the cold war Desault fighters more

Aren't you getting Mirage F1 like tomorrow? Isn't that Dassault fighter? That is 2 Cold War fighters from Dassault.

You trolling?

Edited by Furiz

22 minutes ago, Furiz said:

Aren't you getting Mirage F1 like tomorrow? Isn't that Dassault fighter? That is 2 Cold War fighters from Dassault.

You trolling?

Mirage 2000C is just getting retired nowadays afaik, and no, it didn't even get much in the way of updates from what we have in sim. So it's modern.

You trolling? 😄

• Like 1

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

15 minutes ago, WinterH said:

Mirage 2000C is just getting retired nowadays afaik, and no, it didn't even get much in the way of updates from what we have in sim. So it's modern.

You trolling? 😄

MiG 31 (first flight 1975) is not retired yet it is a cold war fighter... so is Mirage 2000C (around 1983), cold war ended in 91'.

see when a troll starts something like this, the discussion starts drifting like it just did... so pls stop it. This topic is about Rafale anyway.

Edited by Furiz

38 minutes ago, Furiz said:

You trolling?

No, I am not trolling. I am just stating a preference. The Mystere and super Mystere would be great for the MiG-15 , 19 and if we get it the 17. The Mirage III,  F1 and 5 are good opfor for the F-4, MiG-21, 23, and F-14. The Super Entendard would be great for a falklands campaign.  I never said no the the rafale especially if it includes some French naval assets like the DeGaul carrier strike group 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Furiz said:

MiG 31 (first flight 1975) is not retired yet it is a cold war fighter... so is Mirage 2000C (around 1983), cold war ended in 91'.

see when a troll starts something like this, the discussion starts drifting like it just did... so pls stop it. This topic is about Rafale anyway.

I don't want to get into a discussion of what is and isn't modern, I just wanted to state my answer to the poll was Yes, but I'd prefer older aircraft. I don't see how that is trolling, I just see it as stating a preference though more AC will always be better even if they are just AI.

Edited by upyr1
  • Like 2

Ok, thanks for your insight👍

On 7/20/2022 at 4:38 PM, F-2 said:

I’ve quite a lot of back and forth with wen RBE2 got certain features for example. so I tend to just lean conservative on this unless I see otherwise.

Yes it seems they are trying to figure out the timeline of upgrades.

Interesting to see F2 could carry 5 tanks, and that even F1 had buddy refuel capability if I understood correctly.

Edited by Furiz

• 3 months later...
On 7/21/2022 at 12:07 AM, upyr1 said:

The Mystere and super Mystere would be great for the MiG-15 , 19 and if we get it the 17

Even against the MiG-21, as the SMB2 was used in Israel through the YKW till the mid 70s. In France it was also used till the mid-late 70s, when they were replaced by F1Cs in 12EC. And in Honduras (former IDF aircraft with the J52 engine mod/ extended tailpipes) they soldiered on untill the mid 90s.

The Mystere IV was used in the Suez Crisis and during the SDW. India also used their Mystere IV against Pakistan.

Either one would be a first day buy with a slight preference for the SMB2. Same for the M III and M5. And for the Rafale - I'd prefer it to be the M. 😇

So where do I get in line to queue up for those modules? 😁

Edited by Bremspropeller
  • Like 1

So ein Feuerball, JUNGE!

7 hours ago, Bremspropeller said:

Even against the MiG-21, as the SMB2 was used in Israel through the YKW till the mid 70s. In France it was also used till the mid-late 70s, when they were replaced by F1Cs in 12EC. And in Honduras (former IDF aircraft with the J52 engine mod/ extended tailpipes) they soldiered on untill the mid 90s.

The Mystere IV was used in the Suez Crisis and during the SDW. India also used their Mystere IV against Pakistan.

Either one would be a first day buy with a slight preference for the SMB2. Same for the M III and M5. And for the Rafale - I'd prefer it to be the M. 😇

So where do I get in line to queue up for those modules? 😁

It would be awesome to see some one work on the whole Desault production line 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Furiz said:

Yeah I agree, so far only Mirage 2000C.

Would be great if we could have Rafale M, so we have another country carrier fighter in modern era apart from US Hornet and Harrier (SU-33 but it is not full fidelity).

This would be sooooo cool! ❤️

There are no public documents on Rafale, so there is no hope. I would also like to see Rafale in DCS. It will probably happen when I am retired. Im 42😆😆

• Like 2

i7-11700K 5GHz, 64GB DDR4@3200, ZOTAC RTX4090, iiyama 34 Red Eagle  || Quest 3, HP Reverb G2, TrackIR 5  || Orion2 F-16EX Viper Throttle Combo, TM Warthog throttle(button box),  Virpil WarBRD+Viper stick, VPC interceptor pedals || TM MFD Cougar pack || F-16C, F-15E, AH-64D | Simshaker Jetpad || F-16 Panels: Landing Gear, CMDS, ICP, Avionics, Sensors, Lighting, Air Cond, HUD, Anti Ice

55 минут назад, F-2 сказал:

I’ve got some from an F2 simulator made by a SME.

I didn't mean science fiction novels🙃. I mean "Dassault Aviation" manuals, flight characteristics, systems etc.

• Like 1

i7-11700K 5GHz, 64GB DDR4@3200, ZOTAC RTX4090, iiyama 34 Red Eagle  || Quest 3, HP Reverb G2, TrackIR 5  || Orion2 F-16EX Viper Throttle Combo, TM Warthog throttle(button box),  Virpil WarBRD+Viper stick, VPC interceptor pedals || TM MFD Cougar pack || F-16C, F-15E, AH-64D | Simshaker Jetpad || F-16 Panels: Landing Gear, CMDS, ICP, Avionics, Sensors, Lighting, Air Cond, HUD, Anti Ice

5 minutes ago, IR Sky said:

I didn't mean science fiction novels🙃. I mean "Dassault Aviation" manuals, flight characteristics, systems etc.

Might be enough for an F1. Raz never had a mirage 2000 RDI manual the French Air Force saw some potential and supported it. If you can build something to interest a Rafale customer you might be in buisness. I have some docs on how the RBE2 antenna works. While the signal processor is the same as the RDY and the rest of the components are a mix of RDY and mirage 2000D.

4 hours ago, IR Sky said:

There are no public documents on Rafale, so there is no hope. I would also like to see Rafale in DCS. It will probably happen when I am retired. Im 42😆😆

I'd be happy with an AI asset and a community module for now. 

So... if the Eurofighter is a fact, the Rafale, who is contemporary and or counterpart, should also be in the DCS library, so vote for yes!

Edited by SkorpioN1606689188

AD ASTRA PER ASPERA

DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 - DCS: Yak-52 - DCS: M-2000C - DCS: F-16C Viper - DCS: A-10C II Tank Killer - DCS: F/A-18C Hornet - DCS: AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL - DCS: Supercarrier -

DCS: Mi-24P Hind - DCS: AH-64D Apache - DCS: Syria - DCS: Persian Gulf - DCS: Caucasus - DCS: Marianas - DCS: South Atlantic

Wishlist #1: Ground crew, vehicles and support equipment on busy Air Base platforms. Wishlist #2: Douglas A-4 Skyhawk (early series)

A-4.jpg

On 11/20/2022 at 1:18 PM, SkorpioN1606689188 said:

So... if the Eurofighter is a fact, the Rafale, who is contemporary and or counterpart, should also be in the DCS library, so vote for yes!

Not that simple, sadly.

Unless Dassault wants to play ball, it's a no-go.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!