Razbam domain goes Dark

Fisu_MAD

A bug is a bug bug but what does it tell about the quality of the release process to "accidentally" release something that wasn't intended as it's not complete. .

It tells us, that it is not Razbam who is in charge for compiling the build for releases into the different branches.

Apart from that this happens quite often that we find "features" and "settings" in the code for aircraft, the mission editor etc.

Basically it is normal for a beta version that is for testing. So you may want to adjust your expectations?

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

If you think I'm only poisoning the atmosphere and don't do anything constructive, then it seems that you haven't read my countless bug reports which all get ignored by Razbam.

I doubt they ignore the reports... seems they just ignore you? Given how you act on the Razbam forum section, I really wonder why?

Question for you:

What comparable modules to the Harrier are you also flying? Do you have anything to compare?

I'm also flying the F-14, F-16, F-18, A-10c, JF-17, Viggen & Uh-1h regulary. Can you point where I'm only poisoning around in those subs?

Basically all, including the Christen Eagle II, Yak-52 and Bf.109 K4.

The fact, that you ONLY show such an active harassment and hostility towards "everything Razbam" emphasizes the perception that you deliberately trying to negate any positive comment or statement they or others put on this forum.

To me this does not look like you want to "help Razbam“.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

You insinuate and claim that RAZBAM not making progress with the Harrier is because of choice. That ED broke the carrier code on the Tarawa was already pointed out, but you harp on RAZBAM because of that regardless.

[/Quote]

Please quote me where I write something against Razbam regarding that Tarawa spawning?

Those threads are full with harsh words, but not from me.

The same goes for the TPOD and waypoints. The TPOD is a unified piece of equipment under development by ED. RAZBAM cannot fix it's implementation in the Harrier until ED has completed there work. The same goes for FLIR.

If ED is responsible for the buggy and unfinished TGP and also CTD when spawning with no WP, how is it possible that the TGP on the F-14, F-16, F-18, A-10c and JF-17 work without any problems? Seems like you don't know what you are talking about.

Where did I said anything about FLIR?

I would like to see things progress rapidly as much as you any everyone else. Have you noticed something over the last months? RAZBAM isn't getting anything fixed quicker for all your harping and complaining. How does that saying go about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different results?

[/Quote]

Razbam is playing a trick on us.

They are constantly breaking their promises and they do not deliver what we've paid them for.

Should we watch that silently and say thank you for one bug fixed all two months? Or should we tell them that it is not ok what they are doing? Tell me, what should we do?

The results I do see is that none of the RB devs hardly ever show their faces in the forum and that includes their community manager Decoy. Why do you think that might be? I know that I have started to think twice before opening the RAZBAM forum, and I'm starting to think that before I let my enjoyment of my hobby be tainted by the misbehavior of a few there are other steps which might be taken to alleviate the situation.

I guess they are not showing up because they can't, and won't answer unpleasant questions.

I doubt they ignore the reports... seems they just ignore you? Given how you act on the Razbam forum section, I really wonder why?

[/Quote]

Take a look at the bug report section here in the forum.

They are ignoring all bug reports, not just mine.

So maybe you can take a look at my bug reports here in the Razbam section and tell me what I (and maybe also all other) did wrong on the report, so that they get ignored?

Maybe you know what to do, to get those aknowledged?

Basically all, including the Christen Eagle II, Yak-52 and Bf.109 K4.

The fact, that you ONLY show such an active harassment and hostility towards "everything Razbam" emphasizes the perception that you deliberately trying to negate any positive comment or statement they or others put on this forum.

To me this does not look like you want to "help Razbam“.

So you say that I'm the only one here who complains about the behavior of Razbam?

Seems you do not spent much time here in this section...

All I want from Razbam, is that they get their job done I've paid them for.

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

It tells us, that it is not Razbam who is in charge for compiling the build for releases into the different branches.

Apart from that this happens quite often that we find "features" and "settings" in the code for aircraft, the mission editor etc.

Basically it is normal for a beta version that is for testing. So you may want to adjust your expectations?

We're really getting of the topic and you're making me look more negative then my attitude in reality is. However, just to call the things as they're, when something that was not intended gets released especially if it's half baked it's should be clear for anyone having had any connection with software development that it's a result of a poor change management process. In simple words, it's a mayor f!@kup. Even if it happened it should had been rolled back with a following update. Beta or not, it doesn't have anything to do with it. It just shows the level of involvement. So, sorry but I'm really not going to adhere my expectations when I see there are a basic quality and internal process issues.

Anyway, let's hope for a better. With the latest addition of JDAM's I'll most certainly get the Harrier out from the hangar for some flight hours.

Edited by firmek

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Oh God be praised, they added the jdams and tweaked the severly wrong fuel flow. Have you checked the list of bugs that have been there since 2 years unresolved?

How about they start ironing out the BASIC stuff that's not working instead of adding yet more half-baked features?

Lol, the bloody velocity vector on the hud is wrong, I can hardly imagine something more in your face than that...

And a merry Christmas to you too!