Triggering new carrier comms?

WolfK33

Hi pilots,

as we know some of the new carrier atc has been already implemented for testing purposes.

Does anybody know what exactly to do to trigger them/make them available ?

What I always get is "Signal is charly" etc when I´m overhead.

Only once, in multiplayer, and only after a bolter I had the chance to call the ball and get LSO calls. So I boltered again a few times on the following flights to get it back, but then I only got communications about weather etc and "see me at 10", but nothing more happened when I made that call...

So, anybody in the know? Or is it pure luck/coincidence ?

I´m asking here in the Hornet section because I only got the above examples (except overhead) in the Hornet, never in the Cat...

If you request "Inbound" two times, you'll get the genetic ATC message the first time and the new carrier comms message the second time. I don't remember if it's possible in vanilla DCS, but it is with Voice Attack. As for the LSO calls, I've only triggered them twice in a span of a few months and from what I've read in other threads, there isn't a way.

Someone posted that if you request inbound two times with the hook down, more than 20nm away from the ship, it'll trigger, but it doesn't work for me.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro