FC3 version of J-15 possible?

carss

Since Liaoning Carrier is coming to DCS with China Asset Pack. And since the J-11A was made with the help of a newly modeled aircraft and not just a reskinned Su-27 and a CHinese localized cockpit?

Can a J-15 be made in a similar way? New external model, but a Chinese localized Su-33 cockpit and appropriate weapons?

8cdcd43004a31d7c063d23.png

Edited by carss

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

I’m pretty sure as only AI. Take a look at cockpit pictures, the J-15 has an Su-35 level of MFD new wide angle HUD. I’m pretty sure Deka has said they won’t do anything in front line service with PLA. I think when someone asked this before the response was a picture that looked like a jail cell.

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

It's not possible. Because unlike the J-11, it is not just a simple upgrade of Su-27.

J-15 was actually developed from the T-10 prototype. So there may have some internal difference between J-15 and Su-33, such as central gravity etc..

Further more, J-15 has a completely redesigned Chinese indigenous avionic, radar, countermeasures, ECM, and weapons.

yyvc4KC.png

It's not possible. Because unlike the J-11, it is not just a simple upgrade of Su-27.

J-15 was actually developed from the T-10 prototype. So there may have some internal difference between J-15 and Su-33, such as central gravity etc..

Further more, J-15 has a completely redesigned Chinese indigenous avionic, radar, countermeasures, ECM, and weapons.

yyvc4KC.png

Yes I'm aware of the T-10 prototype origins. However I wasn't sure about the Cockpit and avionics being totally different. I was just wondering if there was any way the J-15 could be made into a flyable FC3 module?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

• 7 months later...

yyvc4KC.png

True they are differnt planes, though I'd still love to see the J-15 and the Chinese carrier fleet. Since the best we could get in DCS is an AI asset, this might be a good argument for LOMAC

Edited by upyr1

yyvc4KC.png

All correct...but he is not asking for a full fidelity one.

Maybe Fc level modern jets will be possible to do without having legal troubles as they don’t need to code all the systems

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Even then it would mean asking the Chinese military for data which I doubt is possible

What I meant was the FF for Su-27 is not out yet. If ED is going to make J-11A FF, IMHO, they would make the Su-27 FF first.

• 4 months later...