New Models almost Finished

Mitch

Great looking models!! are they for LO or DCS?

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

sehr gut!

• Like 1

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Wow... Mitch thats awesome! Can you tell me please when you're going to publish it? Thanks and rep inbound!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

Need help

Thank you for your cool comments.

I can give you the F5E to download.... But i have only one problem and need help with it.

How can I make it Possible to change the Skins? what must i do in Max?? or how is it working? I have create a f5e.skin file but it will not work.

And have anyone an Idea to make statik objects (Ground Crew, Soldiers) animated?

Please give me Tipps to make more Mods.

P.S. I'm working on a new F-111.

Thanks Mitch

Found on other Forum, hope this help ;).

...to use multiple skins first give a name to the material you used for skinnig your plane for example "fuselage"

then create a file named yourplanename.skins in your shapes folder

in this file put that

CITATION

models

{

lod = {"yourplanelomfile", 1000000};

collision = "yourplanecollisionfile";

}

argument

{

argument = 70;

skin

{

value = 0.0;<== First skin

material = {"your material name", "Standart", "skinfile1.bmp"};

}

skin

{

value = 0.1; <== second skin

material = {"your material name", "Standart", "skinfile2.bmp"};

}

}

That's all folk

depending on the plane you choose you may need to modify your MEINIT.XML to add more skins slots to understand how to do that go here and search for adding skins in this forum.

Good luck

Hope it works!

Mitch, you're the man!. All this time you'd been hiding this surprise and suddenly it's done... you're a bad boy. Cool and gorgeous stuff!

P.S. I'm working on a new F-111.

Yehaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! It's gotta look beautiful! sadly we can't fly it

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

...P.S. I'm working on a new F-111...

I'm happy to hear that.:) I really like the Aardvark, it was the deadliest ground pounder (in the lines of FB) of the USAAF, since they replaced it. Some RAAF skins would be nice to see on that bird too, but do what you want and o.c. take your time. No hurries. Just my opinion. :D

:thumbup: