Holy smokes Deka

Low Blow

:thumbup:

THIS is what early access should be. Best 63 bucks I've spent all year. Congrats on your debut and I hope to see many more modules from you in the years to come of this standard. Wow.

LB

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

Yep. Thank you very much. Not only is it fun to fly and has a very distinct character that can be enjoyed, your passion for the project is clearly visible and you have brought things into DCS that should have been there from the start and are still missing in other planes for years now.

I watched Grim Reapers tutorials for this bird on youtube and thought "naa another early access thingi"... but I watched more tutorials and couldnt believe how much systems are already implemented and working! I am currently on the way home from work, next stop: DCS Shop.

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Agreed, +1 here, and the other 2 sim pilots in our home vote the same. I was so impressed with Heatblur's F14 release, and this JF17 release from Deka has shown that Heatblur's work doesn't have to be a one trick pony in ED's family. Congrats Deka. Every person I know who has bought the JF17 has a similar opinion too.

Fanastic.

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

+1 here. Enjoying it immensely. Since the days of Flanker (1995) I have mostly been flying Russian jets (Sukhois and Migs). Bought other modules primarily to support DCS as I though they make a good product.

This is not looking like a "support-the-company" purchase from me - far from it.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I've been really impressed with the flexibility it has. It's my go-to module now SEAD missions. Can't wait to see what they plan to do next.

Ryzen 7 3800x - 32G DDR4 3400Mhz - RTX 2070 - M.2 1TB - Saitek x52 - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals - Oculus Rift - 2 lap cats

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000, AJS37 Viggen, AV-8B, MIG-21bis, MIG-19P, Mig-15, F5-E3, F-86F, A-4, F-14, A-10C, JF-17

This module, and aircraft, is awesome. By far the best initial release, and great work.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

Got myself this module for Christmas, not much time in it yet but its a beauty. Flies like a dream and the inside and out look great! Very nice work and looking forward to more from this company!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

I've had a great time with it so far! Once you get your head around the menu system and DTC it is a breeze to fly and fight in. Data Cartridge is superb, makes flight planning swift and easy.

And possibly the most devestating weapon in DCS? The GB-6 SFW! Flew on a multiplayer server today. Launched at two different pre-planned targets (two large groups of armoured vehicles at 25nm) I was already on my way back to base when I got reports that both groups had been wiped out. What JF-17 lacks in panache it makes up for in capability.

Only issues I'm having is AG radar flashing and some FPS drop when using AG radar. CTD issues seems to be fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
:thumbup:

THIS is what early access should be. Best 63 bucks I've spent all year. Congrats on your debut and I hope to see many more modules from you in the years to come of this standard. Wow.

LB

just curious how you got it for $63? It is 80 on the store for me.

Edited by Sceptre

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Many hornet drivers cried this day. For not even the $80 paywall could prevent one more Jf17 from hunting them out of the skies.

Stop trying to force people into specific sides. People can equally enjoy both jets. They do not need to pick a side. I love flying both birds. In PvP the best pilot wins regardless of jet. Deka have done an amazing job with the level of simulation we get on this jet.

• Like 1

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED

Many hornet drivers cried this day. For not even the $80 paywall could prevent one more Jf17 from hunting them out of the skies.

Yea I've been having alot of fun against the F-18's in MP as well, I imagine it'll take'em a little while longer still to respect the jiff when they get the nails.

Def the best EA release so far imo, and the biggest thing that needed fixing got fixed pretty quickly, the RWR and DL. The net biggest thing I would say is getting the weapons where they need to be, SD-10, C-802AK "not hitting terrain" the gunsight modes and just general bugs with selecting things with the MFDs, like how you pull up the CMS and the STBY / JAM selection doesn't work, little things but a little annoying.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22