SU-25T pitch scale misaligned!

SoaringEagle74

Hi. I recently patched Lock On Flaming Cliffs to version 1.12a and I noticed the Sukhoi 25T pitch scale misaligned in the hud by -6 to -7 degrees. In other words 0 degrees shows a digital display of -6/-7 and a +6/+7 reads as 0. This problem also occurred in the unpatched version!

If anybody understands what I mean what is the solution if any?

guess u just described "Angle of Attack" ....are you talking bout this maybe? cuz in this case it is normal what u read....saving the explanation of AoA.....look Wiki

Ok. My mistake! The digital readout with the arrow on the right side of the hud next to the pitch scale is the vertical velocity indicator which I confused for a pitch index.

Still I think it is unusual that the aircraft datumn is always above the artificial horizon when the plane first loads during a mission. Is this normal due to the planes slow initial speed and high angle of attack?

Slow speed= high AOA=negative vertical velocity???

Slow speed= high AOA=negative vertical velocity???

Yupp of course.... u fly slow...u pull back ...nose up...high AoA but u still drop ( u move forward, but u still loosing alt )...... = negative VV ....u are droping ! can be ...nothing wrong here

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah ok. The best analogy is when the plane is in a landing configuration over the threshold at near stall speed. The plane pitches up thereby increasing AOA but due to low airspeed/loss of lift it settles or "sits" on tarmac.

My question is then could the SU-25T be overloaded with weapons therebye increasing stall speed? I am going to play around a bit with the weight factor and try different weapon and fuel configurations to see what happens. I also noticed the plane is tough to maneuver and easily vunerable to horizontal/side stalls! Try using some rudder and you will see.

Thanks for the help!