[REPORTED] SEQ doesn't work

esequiel

Did you watch all the track ?

I just rewatch my track, it's doesn't work. You have to watch from the 3rd attempt. In the first and the second attempt i show you the working way :) from the 3rd it doesn't work. After selecting the COM 2 page

EDIT :

From the DED main page, clic COM2 (for example)

Clic list

Clic enter to enter the DL page (or any other page)

Clic SEQ, the page doesn't change.

Return to the main page

Clic list

Clic enter to enter the DL page (or any other page)

Clic SEQ, the page change.

Edited by esequiel

Mine did not work at first either after putting both 20 CH and 20 FL for bingo values on the ground. Figured it was broken somehow, so did not bother, then later in flight, I tried making both values zero, then SEQ and then it did work, also when I put the bingo values back to 20 it kept on working.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

If you start from "Default" (RET?) DED page, click LIST, then 7 CMDS (as an example), then SEQ...it will work and cycles through CMDS pages.

If while in the CMDS page you back out by clicking LIST, then return to any of the sub menus, say 7 CMDS again...SEQ will not work to cycle through the pages. Nor does it work on any other sub menu page using this method.

You must back out to the default DED page by hitting RET, then back in through LIST for SEQ to function properly.

Track attached demonstrating only this.

F16DEDSEQFail.trk

Edited by SonofEil

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...