Grandsurf's Airbase Textures Mod Beta 2 screenshots

Majesco

How come the 3rd and 4th picture seems kinda weird, the number on the ground and the cutoff of the runway?

i don't know, the Grandsurf's runway mod is shorter than the default, maybe :music_whistling:

and i've a little prob with Grandsurf's Mod, im running ATI 9550 AGP8X

Here, at the parking area:

LockOn2007-11-1022-39-22-45.jpg

LockOn2007-11-1022-39-48-89.jpg

LockOn2007-11-1022-40-32-28.jpg

LockOn2007-11-1022-40-57-65.jpg

Majesco,

I'm having the same problem as you, as well as having a grass runway. I have ATI 9800 Pro. Maybe my vid card. I uninstalled all other runway mods and still had same problem. So I uninstalled Grand's new mod and reinstalled what I had before. Guess with all these new mods coming out, I will have to invest in a new vid card.

SailorDoc

SailorDoc

ASRock Dual Series Mobo

AMD 4600 Dual Core

OCZ 2gig 3200 DDR II

ATI 9800 Pro 256mb video

ViewSonic A90f monitor

8in. Touch Screen w/TouchBuddy

Cougar HOTAS

CH Pro Pedals

As you can see in the screenshots its a beautifull mod :pilotfly: really awsome work.

Im having some issues though with the end and the beginning of the runways.

My sysspec : Vista64 ultimate, Duocore 6850, 4gig ram, Striker extreme, Asus 8800gtx

Resolution 1920x1200 16x Anisotropic filtering 16xQ Antialiasing

Im using the extreme version of the mod.

Screens

screenshot002pm1.jpg

screenshot003vz5.jpg

screenshot004vf7.jpg

screenshot005sa6.jpg

Flanker, Flanker 2.0, Flanker 2.5, Lockon, FC1, FC2,FC3, BS1, BS2, A10C, CA and World

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As you can see in the screenshots its a beautifull mod :pilotfly: really awsome work.

Im having some issues though with the end and the beginning of the runways.

My sysspec : Vista64 ultimate, Duocore 6850, 4gig ram, Striker extreme, Asus 8800gtx

Resolution 1920x1200 16x Anisotropic filtering 16xQ Antialiasing

Im using the extreme version of the mod.

Oops, i thought that the Grandsurf's runway mod is shorter than the default :doh:

Milene pls use the raw Files in my first Post in your Temptexture Folder.

Ok thx works really fine now :) Awsome work Grandsurf your my new hero :pilotfly:

Flanker, Flanker 2.0, Flanker 2.5, Lockon, FC1, FC2,FC3, BS1, BS2, A10C, CA and World

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Grandsurf,

Absolutely stunning. I started on the apron, taxied, and took off using your mod for the first time yesterday. Wow! Talk about feeling like you're rolling over the real thing! :)

For those of you having issues with the mod. I'm wondering if some of you have had either 1) other runway mods installed that placed files in TempTextures or 2) don't have graphics.cfg set up properly. I doubt it's your video card that's causing the problem. Here's my reasoning:

1) The sim looks for textures in TempTextures first, before looking anywhere else. If it finds the file it wants there, it stops looking. So if another mod installed a texture there, you will still have that texture overlapping. Ouch! In fact, I just checked my clean install of V1.1. There is a runway texture there: wpp-rul-1.bmp. So I'm wondering if that is the file that's overlapping Grandsurf's textures at the runway ends. But other mod textures could be interfering also.

2) Check to be sure that your graphics.cfg file is set up as indicated in the Readme. The lines he says to add should come immediately after :: highFolder = ".\\Bazar\\TempTextures\\"; :: If they come later than that, there's a chance that other textures can interfere. The sim starts looking in TempTextures, then searches sequentially down the remaining list of files for the textures it needs. Once again, it'll grab the first file with the right name--even if it isn't grandsurf's.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Thank you for the flowers Ironhand. And we see really only as a small beginning. We want to help to come in the matter of simulation more in the direction of "get real". And this not only graphically ;). However, we must still work on standards and compatibilitys. But in addition we have united in the Sim-Mod team.

Steffen

...standards and compatibilitys...

Steffen

My praise is well placed. And the SIM-MOD team is creating some wonderful things. Thank you, personally, and the team as a whole.

And, because of how LOMAC/FC's files are organized and accessed, there definitely do need to be standards in place so that one mod does not corrupt another. I was greatly relieved to see the SIM-MOD team taking steps in that direction. Further, I think the standards and methodology for creating new mods should be published. And anyone creating a mod should note whether or not their mod was built following the "SIM-MOD" standard. If that were the case, the only future mods I would install would be "SIM-MOD compatible". :)

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Just a few screens of this incredible mod (mixed with VFAT mod agrement needed to takes screens, think to ask the modders if they are ok if you want to publish some others screens of the VFAT mod) :

- New mountain texture (not really an airbase but I think it has been done by Grandsurf):

AlphaJet-10.jpg

- Ready for to ?

AlphaJet-3.jpg

AlphaJet-2.jpg

Lothamroth - www.Lockon.Fr - Vimeo Channel - Youtube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IMO the best if pics aren't reworked, or VERY little, if are reworked much they look like unreal or too plastic, example IMO there were too much reworked A-10 model pics, so they looked like not too good.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ