Militariy Aircraft Mod

I have to say thank you for making this mod, I love having the C-2 as part of my carrier wing and I cant wait to see how the V-22 will handle on the ships. I can't wait to see the A-7 get added in next if that still being worked on?

Side note I was looking at some photos of the C-2 and I happen to see some nice paint jobs, maybe they could get added to the next update?

d7h29iq-37048a9c-f29c-42d2-92fa-e69ad55cea77.jpg.c959eaab2b4579a3e212a5c91d812d6f.jpg

unnamed.jpg.131d0fc0b79e82221ad5227b88188b9f.jpg

151f762ba88f37b7dd1e2405b575bbf0.thumb.jpg.a4cc40b2444864b14f346a170a9e9b26.jpg

Edited by navyBtown

• 2 weeks later...
A-7 was not made from us. Also not planned. Sorry

Ah, to be true I figured as much, ever since hearing about FlyingIorn Sims was working on there A-7E its kinda pointless to make an AI one.

Just a side idea what about and having a C-141 Starlifter A or B model to the Mod?

Hi MAM team, I'm having trouble running the mod and hope you can help. I have DCS Open Beta installed on another SSD (F:\DCS World OpenBeta). Because of this all my mods including the MAM are installed in F:\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Military Aircraft Mod

When launching DCS, I get the 'The following DLCs are not authorized' message, as per the screenshot below.

Thanks in adavnce, Ham.

1931258938_Annotation2020-06-19164754.jpg.e667c65da8b764b8cbe3ce87c773105e.jpg

Thanks BlackLibrary, I've tried installation in the save games folder structure and get the same 'not authorised' prompt. I suspect it is because I do not have a default installation.

Regards, Ham.

I have fixed the Canadian P-3's. Please include these in your next update.

SYI13Pg.jpg

Also, please remove the old liveries as the CP-140 (RCAF P-3) has never had a dark grey scheme, and the light grey one is also wrong. The livery labelled 'Goose' I've renamed 'Eagle' because that's what it is.

Here are the files:

https://mega.nz/file/GxEFkKbC#aLtQUpvApHBCQS33VCgDdghgcbPe4tiBa9B3EMwxmDE

Edited by Megalax

Megalax's Livery Studio

My Liveries in the User Files

I'll stick a maple leaf on anything...

ATM we take a break and only bugfixing when needed.

P-8 skins for the 737 are included in the next version of CAM

Here are Templates for all Planes: Download

Update of Liveries Download to include/change the Canadian P3 Skins

Edited by BlackLibrary

yeah,I've found that it can take off like a helicopter, but it can't land like a helicopter, and especially can't land like a helicopter where it wants to land, and also, why doesn't the propeller go up when it's parked in the parking lot, but anyway, thanks a lot to the production team

• 3 weeks later...

Would really love to see more Recon aircraft, like RF-4s and the RA-5C, maybe RF-8s too. RF-8s and RF-4s I think did serve into the 90s with the Marines and Navy, though the TARPS Tomcats took the Navy out of the RF-4/RF-8 usage. But having some around for missions as AI assets and on carrier decks would be great for those doing earlier Tomcat style missions.

Oh, and of course the Skywhale! We need the A-3, KA-3, EA-3, whichever versions you can cram in or find if possible.

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]