Militariy Aircraft Mod

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to tip my hat of appreciation to you guys who have done the Mil and Civ mod, and in fact all other modders, it is how I started off in the games industry some 20yrs ago now, if that is your wish and your goal for the future I wish you guys all the best.

Hello, I attach a set of textures for the P3 Orion, representing the 3 P3M Orion of the Spanish Air Force.

Thanks for sharing, they look real nice :thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hi, I've changed the color of the texture of the propellers (Spanish P3s have yellow tips). I have also noticed that the P3 has no lighting (no position, no landing gear and no anti-collision), checking the file P3C_Orion.lua there are lights, and inside ModelViewer2 you can see the nodes (only landing gear light and white tail light). I imagine that we will have to touch the 3D model to adjust the missing positions, but I don't know what can happen to the landing gear and the tail light.

Thanks you!!!

Spanish P3M Orion + prop yellow.rar

I9 13900K, 64GB RAM, GTX 4090, 2TBx4 SSD, Quest 3

some are in the liveries (C2 - Blank,....)

Ah, but I take it no layered's PSDs or anything? Even something simple with the details and panel lines separated out would be a huge help.

I ask because I've been having fun backdating various aircraft to the post-WW2 dark sea blue schemes used through Korea. I had the E-2 before my HDD crashed, A-4, F-18C, and Tomcat. I was thinking the Orion and C-2 would look great in those schemes!

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

new version Uploaded

(first post will be updated later)

v1.6 - Add A400M
      improvements for some models & textures
      P-3,USAF Pilot new Liveries added

Thanks a lot, a gorgeous addition to this Mod :thumbup:

Hh68CYT.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

new version Uploaded

Great stuff :thumbup: Thanks!

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

I've made a french ADA livery if you want to add it.

And the Spanish A400 number 31-21.

Hello,

Thank you both, for adding to this wonderful Mod .. together with CAM, one of the best supported Mods on the DCS community :thumbup:

tK9yDGb.jpg

Ax5mwbJ.jpg

:)

Hi Rudel-chw

You can change the french livery , I've made an other one with a french registration number.

The old one was a spanish temporary number

And as I see on your screenshot, you 've taken a wrong Roughmet (german army)

Take the ZIP attached

Regards

hBkno0T.png

ADA.zip

Edited by sushy73