Militariy Aircraft Mod

Want. That. SLUFF. Even as an AI.

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

... An new update:

Changelog:

v1.5 - Add B-2 and KC-10

improvements for all models & textures

EXCELLENT, downloading now :D

I suggest updating the 1st post of this thread.

Thanks a lot :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Some quick images:

2fcCjwB.jpg

V2xAQFP.jpg

lHlTQWI.jpg

Now I will test the weaponry of the B-2 to see how it works.

Thank you so much, Kobra & Team :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

I see the B-2 spirit RCS value is 5. Not sure what the units are (presume square meters), but that's way off (even for grossly inaccurate unclassified numbers).

See: https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/stealth-aircraft-rcs.htm

Also would love the max fuel on the KC-10 to be bumped up. I see you have wartime numbers in the .lua file.

Edited by HawaiianRyan

I see the B-2 spirit RCS value is 5 ... that's way off

Is it important if DCS isnt simulating stealth effects yet?

The KC-10 max speed is also to low. Realistically the KC-10 is faster than the Kc-135 but in game the 135 is faster.

I don't care, it's a tanker not a raceplane :) .. I'm just happy to have two new AI aircrafts for my missions, wonder why we have to look for negatives on everything new that arrives to DCS?

I don't care, it's a tanker not a raceplane :) .. I'm just happy to have two new AI aircrafts for my missions, wonder why we have to look for negatives on everything new that arrives to DCS?

It’s not being negative it’s providing feedback. If you don’t care don’t waste time responding to people’s feedback.

Anyways, the constructive feedback I’m trying to provide to an outstanding mod is that currently the KC-10 isn’t even fast enough to be at the proper speed to refuel a viper (310 KIAS). I’ll play around with the lua file and fix it myself but wanted to share the info.

Edited by Snoopy
  • Like 1

KC-10 is back!

Thanks guys, much appreciated

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The B-2 and all the others looks amazing. Thanks for the mod and hope to see more in future.

uBJL6Ma.png

I see the B-2 spirit RCS value is 5. Not sure what the units are (presume square meters), but that's way off (even for grossly inaccurate unclassified numbers).

This. The F-117A in game has an RCS of 0.01, so I'd say that an RCS between 0.3-0.05 might be adequate.

Same for the IR signature: Normal one is now set to 3 (same as a C-17 in game, and 1 is equal to a Su-27) so surely it can be lowered (I set it to 0.3). Also, the IR with Afterburner is currently set to 8, this one should be zero as B-2 has no AB.

Regardless, anyone can change these values by himself. If OP wants to update them as well it's up to him.

Its easy to change yourself, its a very small job. Its just that if the mod maker would change the values for both the B2 rcs and the KC10 speed the next time they update the mod (in case they update it again) one person would just have to do it once instead of everyone doing it every time its updated. So it would be very welcome. And I dont think pointing it out is criticism, just a helpful hint and wish how to make it much better by doing two very small adjustments.

Skickat från min D5503 via Tapatalk