2 Monitor split

Avarax

Hi, I have two monitors. The problem is that they don't have the same resolution.I would like to ask is it possible on the hornet on the main have a normal working cabin and on the other have only DDi L / R and ACD? And if you would help me with the because I tried it according to the instructions on youtube and it didn't work.

Primary monitor is 1680x1050 second is 1920 x 1080

At work right now but if you haven't got an answer when I check later I'll pass on some info.

Also, check the Input - Output thread. A search should bring up lots of "How to" threads.

Last, why are you using the small monitor as the primary?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Sounds a bit like you didn't have the resolution set correctly or your Monitor Lua didn't match.

I've attached two files for you.

The PDF is a sketch showing how to calculate your resolution and where to enter that in DCS options/Hornet. I'm presuming the main monitor is the larger one. If not then you will have to tweak the Lua. Which leads to...

The Lua file is to config the monitor for exporting the DDI's. Place the Hornet.Lua file in here;

X:\DCS World OpenBeta\Config\MonitorSetup folder. X is your drive location for DCS.

Once that is done go back to Options and in the Monitor drop down box select "Hornet" which should show up now. When you select it, the screen will go blank for a second or two then DCS will restart with the new resolution, aspect and the extracted DDI's (once you are in game).

Hope I haven't missed something. Good luck.

And do check out some of those suggestions the others mentioned.

Monitor setup.pdf

Hornet.lua

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Sounds a bit like you didn't have the resolution set correctly or your Monitor Lua didn't match.

I've attached two files for you.

The PDF is a sketch showing how to calculate your resolution and where to enter that in DCS options/Hornet. I'm presuming the main monitor is the larger one. If not then you will have to tweak the Lua. Which leads to...

The Lua file is to config the monitor for exporting the DDI's. Place the Hornet.Lua file in here;

X:\DCS World OpenBeta\Config\MonitorSetup folder. X is your drive location for DCS.

Once that is done go back to Options and in the Monitor drop down box select "Hornet" which should show up now. When you select it, the screen will go blank for a second or two then DCS will restart with the new resolution, aspect and the extracted DDI's (once you are in game).

Hope I haven't missed something. Good luck.

And do check out some of those suggestions the others mentioned.

Thx i make my left monitor have RDDI and AMPCD i dont need more. But problem is resolution i set 3600x1080 but problem is i in game task bar. If i deactiv full screan all screan move and is not center. And second monitor i see windows deskop but only small line

Edited by Avarax

Hi Avarax,

Had a quick look before heading off to work and I see I had an extra 0 in one of the settings of the Lua. Sorry about that.

Try the one below.

Hornet.lua

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]