Thank you for WWII

Birko

Just wanted to say thank you for bringing such beautiful warbirds to life for us.

For the 99.9% of use who will never fly the likes of a Spitfire in real life, DCS is the closest thing. The stories of these birds and the people who flew them are so important to remember as with every story from the war, and if DCS can spark and keep ignited an interest in that history then it's something much deeper than entertainment.

Keep up the great work, I'm always excited to see where things will go next. I hope you can always be inspired by history to enjoy bringing warbirds to life for us :thumbup:

In spite of grumbling and nattering from us (I'm definitely guilty) I think we're all grateful and appreciative underneath and just want to see WWII and indeed all DCS be as great as possible.

Came for the Spitfire, stayed for the Mosquito.

Amen, such great attention to detail on the warbirds and they fly so believable to me, granted never flown a warbird. This is what keeps me here, their may be more fleshed out options out their but they just dont feel like a good flight model and modeling like we are so fortunate to have in DCS. Just flew a mission with 3 ai fellas in Spits and hit 4 different german columns. Top knotch recreation of these Birds!

Look forward to the future of ww2 and i suspect before 2019 is up we will have some more goodies.

Like seriously get the campaigns for normandy, and watch bunyap channel on his 4 months in a Spit Squadron videos. Heck in watching that i learned D9 long nose 190 where spotted and encountered in july of 44 over Normandy.

:thumbup:

I7-8700 @5GHZ, 32GB 3000MHZ RAM, 1080TI, Rift S, ODYSSEY +. SSD DRIVES, WIN10

Just wanted to say I agree on this, I have the BF109 because a kickstarter pledge a long time ago and thx to VR are flying more and more WWII in DCS,

planning on bying a new plane soon, it stands between the Spitfire and Dora.

Any news on WWII progression in this sim are exiting.

HP Reverb, Warthog Flight Stick and Throttle, Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Playseat racing chair

1080ti, i7-7700, 32ddr4