Mirage 2000 Cockpit Indication Fix

• 4 weeks later...

New version 2.0 Mod released. This version is for the latest Open-Beta release ( 2.5.6.55743 ).

This version mainly adapt to the new Open Beta latest changes (particularly, introducting the VTB "Cadrage Arrière" feature)

All links are, as usual, located in the first page of this topic.

thanks for the update, but the link just takes me to the forums rather than to the file ?

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-9700K @ 5.1 GHz, 32Gb RAM, EVGA 3090 XC3, Dell S2716DG, Thrustmaster Warthog + MFG Crosswinds V2, HP Reverb G2 @ 2836 x 2768
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64, VoiceAttack & VIACOM PRO, TacView

VR Stuff:   My Settings for 3090 and G2  My Settings for 1080ti  Shaders MOD for VR  My variant of Kegetys mod with clear water and also IC PASS for current beta & stable, Patch Status

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Roger that, thanks again for all your work on this!

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-9700K @ 5.1 GHz, 32Gb RAM, EVGA 3090 XC3, Dell S2716DG, Thrustmaster Warthog + MFG Crosswinds V2, HP Reverb G2 @ 2836 x 2768

VR Stuff:   My Settings for 3090 and G2  My Settings for 1080ti  Shaders MOD for VR  My variant of Kegetys mod with clear water and also IC PASS for current beta & stable, Patch Status

• 2 weeks later...

Hotfix 2.1.1 released in remplacement of the previous 2.1 version (for Open-Beta release ( 2.5.6.57949 )). I noticed the preheat symbol was modified and forgot to echo the changes.

- Fix VTB Preheat warning "P" size and position

• 4 weeks later...

thanks again for this!

New version 2.3 Mod released. This version is for the latest Stable release ( 2.5.6.59625 ).

This version is a repack of the 2.2 version for the latest DCS stable release.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, reptile92 said:

What are the 3 smal line in the middle ? looks like a wrong synthetic landing

Obviously a bug, wrong texture coordinates...  I will investigate as soon as possible.

Edited by sedenion

Hotfix 2.3.1 released in remplacement of the previous 2.3 version.

- Fix wrong texture coordonates for Waterline in HUD Approach Mode.
 - Fix VTB double radar range indication.

I just started following this Cockpit Indication Fix MOD.  Many thanks for the update, it really does the job!

Thank you. 

Master of None: | A-10C | P-51D | FC3 | F-86F | Ka-50 | SA342 | F-5E | UH-1H | F/A-18C | Supercarrier | F-14 | Christen Eagle II |F-16C | M-2000C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | MiG-19 | MiG-21 | I-16 | P-47D | C-101 | A-10C II | MiG-15 | L-39 | Spitfire | Mi-8MTV2 | Yak-52 | >> i5-3570k 32GB - Vega56 - X56 - TrackIR 5 <<

Absolutely beautiful work by you @sedenion, although I'm having some trouble getting into a few multiplayer servers with it, namely the Buddyspike Blueflag servers. Could you help me find out what's the issue, or is it on my end or theirs?

3 hours ago, kr0nik said:

Absolutely beautiful work by you @sedenion, although I'm having some trouble getting into a few multiplayer servers with it, namely the Buddyspike Blueflag servers. Could you help me find out what's the issue, or is it on my end or theirs?

I need more info... "some trouble" it is a bit unclear. What appen exactly, what is the trouble ? Is there an error message ? Do these server have a particular "anti-cheat" feature or configuration ?

5 ore fa, kr0nik ha scritto:

I don't have any issue with it in BuddySpike and DDCS. Do you have any other mods perhaps?