Mirage 2000 Cockpit Indication Fix

sedenion

• 4 weeks later...

New version 2.0 Mod released. This version is for the latest Open-Beta release ( 2.5.6.55743 ).

This version mainly adapt to the new Open Beta latest changes (particularly, introducting the VTB "Cadrage Arrière" feature)

All links are, as usual, located in the first page of this topic.

thanks for the update, but the link just takes me to the forums rather than to the file ?

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hotfix 2.1.1 released in remplacement of the previous 2.1 version (for Open-Beta release ( 2.5.6.57949 )). I noticed the preheat symbol was modified and forgot to echo the changes.

- Fix VTB Preheat warning "P" size and position

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, reptile92 said:

What are the 3 smal line in the middle ? looks like a wrong synthetic landing

Obviously a bug, wrong texture coordinates...  I will investigate as soon as possible.

Edited by sedenion

Hotfix 2.3.1 released in remplacement of the previous 2.3 version.

- Fix wrong texture coordonates for Waterline in HUD Approach Mode.
 - Fix VTB double radar range indication.

I just started following this Cockpit Indication Fix MOD.  Many thanks for the update, it really does the job!

Thank you. 

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

3 hours ago, kr0nik said:

Absolutely beautiful work by you @sedenion, although I'm having some trouble getting into a few multiplayer servers with it, namely the Buddyspike Blueflag servers. Could you help me find out what's the issue, or is it on my end or theirs?

I need more info... "some trouble" it is a bit unclear. What appen exactly, what is the trouble ? Is there an error message ? Do these server have a particular "anti-cheat" feature or configuration ?

5 ore fa, kr0nik ha scritto:

Absolutely beautiful work by you @sedenion, although I'm having some trouble getting into a few multiplayer servers with it, namely the Buddyspike Blueflag servers. Could you help me find out what's the issue, or is it on my end or theirs?

I don't have any issue with it in BuddySpike and DDCS. Do you have any other mods perhaps?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2021 at 3:44 PM, sedenion said:

I need more info... "some trouble" it is a bit unclear. What appen exactly, what is the trouble ? Is there an error message ? Do these server have a particular "anti-cheat" feature or configuration ?

Nevermind, I got it to work using OVGME. Again, incredible work. Cheers.

New version 2.4 Mod released. This version is for the latest Open-Beta release ( 2.5.6.60966 ).

This version mainly adapt to the new Open Beta latest changes (This version includes the HOTFIX that correct the official update)

Edited by sedenion

1 minute ago, =36=Witcher said:

Just one question about the hotfix: your modes also includes ALL of it? In other words, installing your mod ALSO installs the hotfix?

No ! Excuse me, this is not clear... You have to apply the Hotfix, and then you can apply this mod.

Ok! I hope there are no file conflicts between the mod and the hotfix!

EDIT: scratch that... I made that comment because I installed the hotfix with Open Mod Manager in order to keep the base DCS folder clean, but I think that's pointless. I'll extract the hotfix straight in the folder overwriting the original files and then put your mod upon it. Whenever we'll get the next DCS update I'll do a repair and that's it.

Edited by =36=Witcher