Finger mouse?

Andrew u.k.

I bought one very cheap on the Internet, like $5, but didnt´try it still.

Apparently it works even against your leg, clothes and so, you don´t need a particular surface.

I also had thought using it against the lateral outboard panel of my Warthog throttle.

I will keep you posted.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Really quick delivery.

I'm absolutely blown away how well this works.

It fits best on my left hand, there's nothing on the throttle that gets in the way, it didn't quite work on my right because of the stick grip (x56).

It's easy to move the cursor without taking hands off hotas, scroll works superbly, click the scroll button and then it's just a case of moving the trackball up and down. Mouse buttons also worked well.

After using for 10 mins I'd have to say its the best £20 flight sim purchase I've made.

Instructions are in French, but it's pretty simple to connect. The on off button is on the back under the left mouse button. It took me a few minutes to find that.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I bought one very cheap on the Internet, like $5, but didnt´try it still.

Apparently it works even against your leg, clothes and so, you don´t need a particular surface.

I also had thought using it against the lateral outboard panel of my Warthog throttle.

I will keep you posted.

I think that's a different one, this one has a trackball so no surface is needed. I looked at those, I believe that's an optical mouse.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Looks good. I currently use a trackball velcroed to the side of the throttle quadrant. Works well enough, but in VR have to turn my head to make sure to look directly at the switch/dial to interact. Presume the same issue with this mouse.

I just ordered PointCTRL. For VR, this seems to be most immersive solution yet.

mrsmouse.jpg

People of a certain age...I thought the same thing when I read the title of the post. :)

And back on topic, I have PointCTRL and I think you will find it an excellent interface.

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

• 1 year later...

image.pngI found this mouse in amazon, its very usefull with vr, just point to the switch an activate the mini mouse

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B078RMPPYF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Actually I´m flying all my modules with the mouse attached in my right hand 

Edited by firefox121

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick