SPO-10 cannot be switched on

Red Yeti

Since the latest patch it is not possible to activate the RWR. The switch cannot be flipped.

This happens in the normal as well as in the experimental option.

On a Hotstart mission the RWR works well.

Also the RWR test button has no function and the display cannot be set to night mode.

Even on a hotstart mission the RWR switch can't be flipped. The difference is just that you already spawn in with the flip in the ON position.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Yes, I've picked that yesterday afternoon and forwarded to our programmer, asking if any hotfix is possible. It seems animation is just broken. We're looking into it.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Yes, I've picked that yesterday afternoon and forwarded to our programmer, asking if any hotfix is possible. It seems animation is just broken. We're looking into it.

If it's just the animation that is broken, than we should be able to turn the RWR on or off and we just won't see the switch moving?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

That was my assumption. Regardless of what it is, our programmer is aware already. SPO worked for me however in a hotstart even as switch was in off position.

There is Mantis report already, please feel free to add your observations: https://leatherneck-sim.mantishub.io/view.php?id=915

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /

Hi All,

For me, not only the animation but also the functioning is broken.

I've tried cold start up, hot start on runway and in flight. SPO-10 system don't work.

EDIT: starting in flight, SPO-10 works. It was my mistake.

Edited by joker62

Yup. It most defnitely works in a hot start:

anIDNH.png

Well, it can be used and tested as long as mission contains aircraft in hot startup.

As for update, I'm forwarding all your input guys.

I did some more tests, and problem is the SPO-10 System power switch (RV06).

This switch doesn't work either in hot and cold start. Obviously in hot start the SPO-10 system is already working, but it cannot be switched off.

However, the system works well. I've tried against AWACS, F-5, F-4, F-15, different enemy pilots' abilities, and different flight altitudes. The system receives the signals correctly and also simultaneously. When I'm looked, all 4 lights flash.

Thank you for improvement, but please, fix the problem about sistem power switch.

I did some more tests, and problem is the SPO-10 System power switch (RV06).

This switch doesn't work either in hot and cold start. Obviously in hot start the SPO-10 system is already working, but it cannot be switched off.

However, the system works well. I've tried against AWACS, F-5, F-4, F-15, different enemy pilots' abilities, and different flight altitudes. The system receives the signals correctly and also simultaneously. When I'm looked, all 4 lights flash.

Thank you for improvement, but please, fix the problem about sistem power switch.

just do add more info.

the switch does not work both from the cockpit and neither using a keybinding, both on HOTAS and on keyboard (I think the default is RSHFT+Z)