Clearing the mp_log after each mission? Is this possible?

RvEYoda

I am currently in a project of making a mission rotator that reads from the mp_log file.

The program is coming together nicely, input and output are read good,

BUT

I have one problem.

I am unable to delete/clear the mp_log file after each mission.

Lockon only deletes/cleares this file for me if I restart the game completely.

Is there any way to make lockon force deleting this file after I as server exit the mission?

It is also impossible to delete it manually while lockon is running. The file is locked by the lockon process(both in coalitions screen and ingame), and I don't know how to get around this (if it is even possible).

If it is not possible I guess I could start from the last line when each mission is loaded....but the file gets rather big after a while ;)

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

well I tested my program now up to 240.000 lines in the mp_log file, and only then does it start to slow down (0.5 seconds :))

So I will just keep routine that reboot server at least once per month ;)

Eventually I will implement a lockon.exe restart into the rotator, but not in for the first working versions. Now I just want it to run and rotate according to mission results.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'