F-16C Livery Template

TheEmeraldSkills

Well, everything is in the title really. We are all waiting for it, and some of us even have deadlines. It's stopping a lot and a lot of livery makers to do liveries, me counted in it. If at least we could have an estimation on when it won't be out. For example "Won't be out before half of December), so some of us can commit into making their liveries with what we have now.

The reason why some of us arent making them now is because we are scared that it will screw up everything in the UV layers, and don't want to put unnecessary work. But in certain cases, like pilots who will fly at VFAT, they will have to finish their liveries before, even though they may be broken on the template release update.

I'm surprised I havent seen more posts like this lately, if anyone has ideas on the release date, you are pleased to tell us.

Sincerely,

Emerald

When the model is complete, ED said they will release the template. Until then you will have to wait patiently for them to finalize everything.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

• ED Team
Well, everything is in the title really. We are all waiting for it, and some of us even have deadlines. It's stopping a lot and a lot of livery makers to do liveries, me counted in it. If at least we could have an estimation on when it won't be out. For example "Won't be out before half of December), so some of us can commit into making their liveries with what we have now.

The reason why some of us arent making them now is because we are scared that it will screw up everything in the UV layers, and don't want to put unnecessary work. But in certain cases, like pilots who will fly at VFAT, they will have to finish their liveries before, even though they may be broken on the template release update.

I'm surprised I havent seen more posts like this lately, if anyone has ideas on the release date, you are pleased to tell us.

Sincerely,

Emerald

Hi,

The template is certainly coming, but it is among several items being worked on by our Viper artist... template, external lightsl, damage model, wing flex, EPU door animations, etc. He is working as fast as he can and hopes to have the tempate available soon.

Thanks

In the immortal words of captain mainwaring

"Don't tell him Pike"

When it's out, it's out.. back to 3ds max and Photoshop while I wait..

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Hi,

The template is certainly coming, but it is among several items being worked on by our Viper artist... template, external lightsl, damage model, wing flex, EPU door animations, etc. He is working as fast as he can and hopes to have the tempate available soon.

Thanks

Thanks! I will look forward to it. :thumbup:

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,