Anyone starting to not like BS?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me either.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Is there a 15 in it? - no

Will I have to buy it to keep flying me 15 online? - no!

So i like it just as much as before; not at all :), but at least I wont have to buy it.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Ya, I'm actually liking the idea more, so long as ED doesn't just drop lock on.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Ya, I'm actually liking the idea more, so long as ED doesn't just drop lock on.

Hm....Did they not already :music_whistling:

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Well,this is a totally New Sim,New game engine,New flight model,New terrain and most important......NEW MISSION EDITOR!!!!!!:thumbup: so ya,this will take time.

There is no NEW terrain - we'll get only light retoushed, so there still be ugly like always was. So BS now isn't totally new sim. ;). I can't wait to test BS and say if BS really can "wear" "simulator" name. I linked to your post cause I see you are very excited (mee too but not so much:)). When Lock on was released and after FC it also was advertising as new simulator, extra things, ect. But reality was different. It was very worse than older Falcon or Falcon 4AF in avionics - this is a basic of every sims. I like in FC only physics (also don't know its reality but I can feel tons of plane :D, pretty models, explosions ect, and new feelings- at least we have Russian fighters, not only bored F-16...

And these years of waiting.... no comments.

Summing up I hope I won't be disapointed. We won't.;)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

There is no NEW terrain......

Erm......

Au Contraire

...........Yes there is!

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Well, there is the Six New Airbases as well as Animated Rivers etc etc and with this comparison shot to go by - it's looking pretty damn good from where I'm sitting :)

grnd_buildings_density.jpg

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

The BS or not BS what the hack it's shocking.

The Digital Combat Simulator has as much relavence to BS as Flaming Cliffs to SU-25T.

Woud you not fly F-15 becouse it has SU-25T in it?

The sooner the DCS give us wings to calm us down or boost us up the better!

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

Of course I ment "new terrain" as "much better quality that we have now" not new Georgia :).

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

YES am disappointed at the length of time to release however...

...I am getting keener on BS as I grow more confident of EDs ability to deliver the "details" that make a sim/game have longevity. I can already see it has much more detail than the 25T which, combined with the flight model, should make BS a nice steep and long learning curve for proficiency (i.e. anyone can quickly learn to fly an a/c, but it takes hours and hours to learn to be a good virtual pilot)

Yup, the more I see on DCS via develop journal, screenies and Wags' video(s), I grow more confident...which in turn makes me more patient in getting a more fully featured product. Hell, things like the mission editor etc are as important to me as button pushing fidelity etc, so lets not rush that either!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

487th Helicopter Attack Regiment, of the

VVS504 Red Hammers

Quoteing from DCS site-----

Black Shark World

“DCS: Black Shark” operations will be based in the western Caucus region and will include portions of Russia, Georgia and a small part of Turkey. With Russia, special attention is paid to the Krasnodarskiy, Karachayrvo-Cherkesiya, Kabardino-Balkariya and Stavropol’skey regions. Some of this area will be recognizable from “Flaming Cliffs”, but “DCS: Black Shark” has added a considerable new amount of terrain, particularly much of Georgia. The “DCS: Black Shark” map is approximately 330,000 sq. km of ground and sea area.

read about all THE NEW features here:thumbup:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am happy, because it will be a whole new flight sim,, state of the art, dynamic campaign (I hope),, I just hope they don't give us the same old maps.. needs new regions like the Middle East added, the same old maps from the 70's and 80's where a new war never happened is old and stale...:pilotfly:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Just more boxes. Want graphics, look at FSX. Note, I said Graphics.

Beg to differ - that's Sukhumi, the capital of Abkhazia and the likely epicenter of a Caucasus conflict - only now it has its lake (easy to spot and navigate towards from a distance) and its railroad station is in the right place. Looks like a sports stadium in the right place too. And there are a lot more roads through the urban center now, so you'll have to search for driving vehicle targets instead of always ambushing them along the same one street.

The "boxes" are not just more numerous - they seem to be more carefully and accurately placed than before. Interesting..

-SK