T50-CM vs T50-CM2 Throttle

imacken

My opinion is that Virpil should consider a WarBRD throttle inspired from the current CM2 version and keep the CM2 name for a model keeping the strenght of the V2 model (with the lock button between the left/right throttles to avoid the software issue without it)

Love my Virpil stuff anyway.

i7 12700k, RTX 3080ti, 64GB RAM, M.2 512Go, Quest 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have a basic question that hopefully someone can help with. I am coming back to flight sims after a while and am setting up a T50-CM throttle.

However, out of the box I'm not getting the basic throttle axis to work. When I looked at the axis commands, it had the throttle set to the slider that is on the front of the throttle grip. I removed that, and tried to set it to the main throttle movement, but when I do the Add bit and slide the throttle from off to zone 5 it switches between saying joy_rx and joy_ry respectively. As in, when I pull it back to zero the command field says this is joy_rx. I then slide it fully forward and that changes to joy_ry.

Whatever I set it to, it doesn't work while flying, but the slider always seems to work.

I'm also getting zero rudder response on the ACE-2 pedals. When I go into the OS and check, it shows them working fine. In game, they do nothing.

Hopefully someone can help me with what I'm missing.

I have a basic question that hopefully someone can help with. I am coming back to flight sims after a while and am setting up a T50-CM throttle.

However, out of the box I'm not getting the basic throttle axis to work. When I looked at the axis commands, it had the throttle set to the slider that is on the front of the throttle grip. I removed that, and tried to set it to the main throttle movement, but when I do the Add bit and slide the throttle from off to zone 5 it switches between saying joy_rx and joy_ry respectively. As in, when I pull it back to zero the command field says this is joy_rx. I then slide it fully forward and that changes to joy_ry.

Whatever I set it to, it doesn't work while flying, but the slider always seems to work.

I'm also getting zero rudder response on the ACE-2 pedals. When I go into the OS and check, it shows them working fine. In game, they do nothing.

Hopefully someone can help me with what I'm missing.

The handle is two axes, meant to be bound for two engines, so use the sliding pin lock on the grip to unlock the two handles from each other and bind as you see fit.

If I for instance is in a single engine craft I tent to bind the right throttle lever, for no real reason, I guess my brain thinks right before left considering I'm right handed or something.

For say the hornet or Tomcat I bind the left lever for left engine right for right engine.

I believe DCS has a binding for the two combined and each engine separate, if you bind the two, you don't need to bind the third.

i7 8700k @ 4.7, 32GB 2900Mhz, 1080ti, CV1

Virpil MT-50\Delta, MFG Crosswind, Warthog Throttle, Virptil Mongoost-50 throttle.