Control Bindings not working when assigned to controller (and sometimes keyboard)

In building a TARGET profile, I have come across a number of functions listed in bindings that do not properly actuate when assigned to DirectX controls (e.g. joystick). I have tried them both as part of a modified DirectX call (e.g. Joy_Btn31 as modifier + Joy_Btn6) and as unmodified assignments on a controller independent of the TARGET script (e.g. MFD 3).

The following assignments are INOP when assigned to DirectX:

• All HUD Control Panel switch positions (e.g. Scales, Flightpath, Data, Altimeter, Reticle, Speed, and HUD Mode).
  • All RWR buttons both high and low (these do not work with keyboard assignments either).
  • EHSI Heading and Course adjustments, mode change ("M"), and brightness toggle.

I can update this list as I discover more.

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping this as I have the same problem. RWR Tgt Sep doesn't work when bound to a controller.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

• 1 month later...