Rudder pedals

The best seems to be the newish Thrustmaster TPR. Certainly not cheap, but apparently the dogs danglies.

Personally I use an MFG Crosswind and think they're very good.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Slaw Device Viper RX - love them! Masterpiece of engineering and with the additional damper and adjustable springs I can adjust the force on the rudder axis pretty good and the brake axis is great out of factory

Modules and maps: all of them :doh:

Specs: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I, Intel i7-8086K@4.9GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengance RAM, Nvidia RTX 2080 FE, 2x1 TB Samsung EVO 970 M.2, WIN10 64bit, HP Reverb

MFG Crosswinds are very good.

Been using mine since Dec 2015 and love them.

They used to all be made to order, Milan has just opened a new Webstore and are now stocking them.

https://mfg-sim.com/en/

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

He didn't ask for the best pedals and Sukebe didn't say the Crosswinds are the best. MFG Crosswinds recommended.

True, he said the TM pendulum pedals are best. What of it?

@OP

Slaw Device RX pedals are the best out there, hands down no competition. Mechanical works of art. They are quite expensive, though ($600-700 depending on details) but very worth it. They have a provision for a damper, yielding a 'realistic' feel.

Next is probably Baur's pedals, now sold through Virpil. Somewhat less expensive, but do not have a damper.

Next will be probably the TM pendulum pedals. Slightly less expensive, but no damper and tall.

Next will be either VKB or Crosswinds. These are in the $200-300 range. Nice, good quality and build, but nothing fancy.

Below this point you get into cheesy plasti-pedals from Saitek, TM, CH etc. They get the job done, but you'll feel dirty for it.

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

I have owned Slaw F-16 and RX Viper pedals, Baur BRD F2 pedals and the Thrustmaster TPR pedals.

They are all very good.

Slaws pedals needed more space behind them, because of how the damper is mounted, and didn’t fit my simpit so I got the BRD F2.

The TPR pedals are good, but does not have a cam centering mechanism. I have added extra springs for the toe brakes and I mounted a damper to the rudder function. With these modifications, I prefer the TPR pedals over the others, because of the pendulum movement.

In short, they are all very good pedals. Which one will be best for you depends on your taste and needs.

True, he said the TM pendulum pedals are best. What of it?
You can clearly see in my initial post that "He" and "Sukebe" are two different persons. The OP didn't ask for the best pedals, that's what I said. He asked for recommendations.
Edited by Der Hirte

He didn't ask for the best pedals and Sukebe didn't say the Crosswinds are the best. MFG Crosswinds recommended.

As the budget is not (almost) the limit, isn't that that actually question about the best pedals, excluding some (hopefully) fictional over-designed pedals coated in gold and diamonds?

:D

Still nice to see people describing their own experience. At least for those of us who do not have budget to buy and test 2-3 high class devices, pick the best and leave the rest in reserve

:thumbup: