cant i play with Mig-29 in DCS??

From: http://forum.digitalcombatsimulator.com/showthread.php?t=4

Q: I own “Lock On”, which was also developed by Eagle Dynamics, and I want to know if “Lock On” aircraft will be part of DCS?

A: DCS is a whole new product line and is not compatible with “Lock On”. The only flyable aircraft in the initial release of DCS will be the Ka-50. DCS and Lock On will not be multiplayer compatible.

dose it means that there will be no (Mig-29 , su-27 , su-33 ,......etc) ??

if yes then what the hell i kept waiting for this game just to play with the new ka-50 AND the Mig-29 in a multiplayer with my brother and now they say there is ONLY Ka-50 :mad: and as if it is no enough they say:

DCS and Lock On will not be multiplayer compatible
WHAT, not compatible?:mad:

so when we are getting a new aircraft in DCS , after 20 Years or 30 Years?:mad:

at Least add the old aircraft with the DCS then when you want to upgrade one aircraft just remove it and add a new one.

Please prove me wrong:(

First i would like you to calm down.

New A/Cs will be added roughly all 9 months.

So you dont have to wait that long ( 20 - 30 years ).

yeap, not so long... till BS release 6 month, Apache +9, A-10A +9, some craft +9 (and not sure that it'll be a MiG), so at least 2 years and 9month.

With other projects going at ED it is highly unlikely that the 9 month estimate will be accurate. It will take longer.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

To make one thing clear..... i am not pulling down the reputution of ED....doesnt make sense while playing it from the first day (preordered it and was waiting like kid infront of christmas tree) and doing alot for its community partially...and putting my sparetime for it.. I support it in the meaning of being a lil active part of all. But critics can be motivating and positiv also....and a lil humor never was wrong :smilewink:

Voices and shouts always change by time....first it was like WoW Lockon !! u have to get it... by time voices change ....but this is a normal progress....the point is ...to see and realize the positiv points in this voices...

i am not talking like a diplomat and do also not "buy and sell" everything but YES i do hope and wish best for ED future....even if i speak clear or funny.

we will see and hope and pray again....and buy it again...doesnt matter if only Chopper or not........can it fly? then it something for me...over !:pilotfly:

The depate FO or BS in every meaning is totally off....totally ....why ?!

Its not about wearing Flag...both are Sims (though different) and thats the reason Nr. 1 to support both.

And Yes 9 month feels like a sad jOke :cry:

:doh::smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yeap, not so long... till BS release 6 month, Apache +9, A-10A +9, some craft +9 (and not sure that it'll be a MiG), so at least 2 years and 9month.

Oh yes - only 2 or 3 years...

Man, when was the the first release date? I realy forgot it already.Come on, accept it ... they fooled us!

Their good right, its business - but our good right is to be angry... !

F/A-18C would be a half educated guess. We know they obtained the necessary manuals. But there is no telling which fighter would be released first. MiG-29 seems to be a likely candidate too.

Since ED is currently working on the A-10 and Apache, they might keep up the 9 month schedule at first. But after that, it seems very unlikely.

ED already said they want to do the F-16. If any modern fast jet makes it to DCS, it will be the falcon. F-18 would be great, but I dont think they preffer to do this plane judging by their feedback. I also think its more complex to model, and given the fanbase for both planes the F-16 easely comes out the most logical choice of the 2.

My PC specs below:

what does it matter you'll all be happy playing Fighter Ops anyway :pilotfly:

A little sarcastic today aren't we. Lockon is not gone away and if the community has anything to say and they do, Lockon will be around for some time and maybe even better than Dcs:BS in some areas. If you think ED will be the only game for 2 -3 years, you may be in for a big surprise!!!:music_whistling:

ED already said they want to do the F-16

WHAT? f-16 we had enough from the f-16 there is a lot of f-16 sim enough enough , and when we find a game that have Russian fighter they just remove it why do you hate the Russian planes or what????

look at the market , do we have a lot of Russian sim or F-16 Sim.

I am not saying that f-16 is bad or American's planes dont deserve any sim but every sim game released is only about F-16 , F-22 , or Apache ????

what happend to the Russians is there planes are so bad that makes you (ED) remove them and add American's Planes ??:mad:

Guest Crazy_Eyes

Guys I've read that the Apache will be a two seater version (pilot & WSO), does anyone know if this is true?, If this is true I think that ED may build two seater fighters :joystick:.

I hope ED builds a multirole Viper with IFF and datalink.

Migleader, what are you talking about? They are starting with a Ka-50.

They are adding A-10 and Apache because they have been working on these. I'm pretty sure there will be some version of MiG-29 as well, and probably F-16; they simply haven't announced what will come next - personally I want to see my F-15 come back ;)

And yes, the Apache will supposedly be 2-seat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Guest Crazy_Eyes
And yes, the Apache will supposedly be 2-seat.

If this turns out to be correct I see alot of good things coming from DCS in the long run, Now I wont hold you to that comment but it's nice for someone from the ED testers team to give a 'maybe' instead of a 'wait and see'.

If ED are able to build two seater MP Apache's ED are definatley going to be able build two seat MP Fighters :). I'd love to see what DCS is like in say three years time, I predict it's going to be unlike any other sim anyone has played before, ever. OK we've lost LOMAC, which is a bad thing in the short run but if your able to look down the long road I see good things ahead I just hope ED can learn by it's mistakes and model aircraft, G tolerances and weapons/systems with more accuracy.

Migleader, what are you talking about? They are starting with a Ka-50.

They are adding A-10 and Apache because they have been working on these. I'm pretty sure there will be some version of MiG-29 as well, and probably F-16; they simply haven't announced what will come next - personally I want to see my F-15 come back

ha , i dont think so because in the beginning of the blackshark development (ED) told us that they will improve the rest of the fighters and add black shark then they told us that they are not going to improve anything:huh: then now they just remove all of the fighters so what next ???? :mad:

Edit: look i might be angry because i am very sad for (ED) to act like this , when LO and FC Released i loved the game and the Company that make it so i am very very sad to remove all the really hard work they do in both games

WHAT? f-16 we had enough from the f-16 there is a lot of f-16 sim enough enough , and when we find a game that have Russian fighter they just remove it why do you hate the Russian planes or what????

look at the market , do we have a lot of Russian sim or F-16 Sim.

The F-16 hasnt been done for almost 10 years. Everything else donne with this plane has been the recycle of the very same SIM and the core of that game is heavily obsolete.

If you think well there have been more F-18 SIM's since then. Sure they are old too, but Im still right. ;)

My PC specs below:

Guest Crazy_Eyes
ha , i dont think so because in the beginning of the blackshark development (ED) told us that they will improve the rest of the fighters and add black shark then they told us that they are not going to improve anything:huh: then now they just remove all of the fighters so what next ???? :mad:

Maybe ED has learnt from it's mistakes and restarted from scratch, I'm very confident you will see your beloved Russian fighters at some point in DCS, In MY opinion LOFC has come to the end of it's road, LO is the best sim available but LO is also very inaccurate compared to the real life counterparts. To be totally honest I'm sad to see LO come to the end of the road but I'm really happy to think DCS will be much more accurate and all the exploits will be gone.

Lets just hope ED corrects as best as reasonably possible the unrealistic data that is present in 1.12 with the 1.13 patch to keep us fast movers going untill DCS releases some fast movers.

Maybe ED has learnt from it's mistakes and restarted from scratch, I'm very confident you will see your beloved Russian fighters at some point in DCS, In MY opinion LOFC has come to the end of it's road, LO is the best sim available but LO is also very inaccurate compared to the real life counterparts. To be totally honest I'm sad to see LO come to the end of the road but I'm really happy to think DCS will be much more accurate and all the exploits will be gone

i hope from my deep of my heart , also if i know about the next projects that they are adding the Mig-29OVT Or Mig-35:music_whistling: i swear that i will support (ED) Forever

i know that LO has an end road but it came too fast and too bad .

i wish you (ED) a greater Future .

You could keep using FC.

There is nothing bad or wrong keeping playing FC.

And stay calm. My first reaction to the ED-DCS announcement was pretty similar than yours but after reading the FAQ VERY CAREFULL my opinion changed a lot and now i´m very pleased and happy with the ED choice.

No matter the fighter or heli ED could implement in the future, if all of them are at the same level of realism and fidelity with the real world this could be just the bet sim ever time produced.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4