Who here watches Top Gear?

FWT

I think this only aplys to UK residents but anyway tonight watch it!:DRichard Hammond will be racing a Eurofighter Typhoon pilot. Hammond'll be in the Bugatti Veyron and will be up against the almighty Typhoon.

9350E1EA_1143_EC82_2E9398DF3AC13785.JPG

935219EB_1143_EC82_2E663C31EAC93FC3.JPG

something tells me the typhoon will win... But maybe it's just me lol.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

I think its all of a matter of distance they measure. If they said whoever reaches the 100ft mark first win- then the car would win since it starts off a lot faster. If they said whoever gets to the end of the runway first, then the plane might win because the second the gears comes up, its going to zoom down the runway.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

nice car

I think Top Gear has lost a few gears lately. Its not the same as it used to be. the Presenter is getting on my nerves and they are running out of original "interesting" ideas. Top gear needs a revamp imo.

Yes but every show after some time gets little boring and without any "new" interesting content .

Personaly i think they were little shaken up by accident that one of them had during a car test . Imp they will never cross some barriers like before .

Maybe is time that they "load" some new face in show .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

70th Blue Lions -> Recruitment open .

nice car

I think Top Gear has lost a few gears lately. Its not the same as it used to be. the Presenter is getting on my nerves and they are running out of original "interesting" ideas. Top gear needs a revamp imo.

Well they did get new furniture.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thank goodness for cable!

Here in Ohio, USA I watch Top Gear too. I recall my wife having to shut my drooling mouth when I saw the episode featuring the Pagani Zonda!:D I used to watch 5th Gear, but I guess it wasn't renewed.

Flyby

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

Oh gawddang that was an annoying host...could he be anymore dramatic? I'm sure you all know it's all about editing to make it appears like it was a close race and more exciting than it really is.

Would have been a hell of a lot more urgentastic if that drama queen had to evade land minds and heavy machine gun fire using nothing but tracer rounds.

WE"RE NECK AND NECK. I'M GETTING AWAY! WHOAAH...! then out of nowhere, came the real urgency in the form of M2 .50 cal mounted on a Humvee and one angry marine.

Fetch this, beyatch!

Df-df-df-df-df-df-df-df-df...

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P