[BUG/ DCS BUG] F-14 Landing Tracks Still Will Not Replay

popov

We've been doing one on one BFM fight for a while now and week after week the replay tracks seem not to work very good.

The problem is that yes the track replay but I dont see my aircraft... its not spawning. But all other aircraft are there.

I've notice many bugs regarding the replay from time to time. Sometime a track is broken and dont play well anymore with time as if each time there is a DCS update the replay of older tracks dont work well anymore.

Is this a known issue that someone at ED can fix ? For us doing videos it is very usefull, ... :cry:

PopovQc (425 ETACv Alouettes)

Montreal, Québec, Canada

Je parle français et anglais - I speak French & English.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz (8 cpu), Motherboard : ASUS Sabertooth X79, 16GigRam, DX11, Win10, GeForce RTX2070 8GB & Oculus Rift S & HP Reverb :P

It's been far too long.

Too many modules, and far too less attention

paid to issues like this one of the replays.

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

Is this a known issue that someone at ED can fix ? For us doing videos it is very usefull, ... :cry:

Yes, known issue, esp. for F-14B. If there were any updates for world or a module included in the older track file the replay will play differently.

Some tips for videos from tracks:

- MP tracks are better

- the shorter the better

- don't host and fly in the same instance - better use dedicated server on the same PC

- don't use time acceleration

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Track files don't work for F-14 for some reason.

It's the only plane that still has this issue as far as I know. Even a simple track file with only one plane (an F-14) taking off from a runway and flying for two minutes will show your plane rolling down the runway and crashing shortly after a much delayed takeoff. Carrier takeoffs makes the plane fly for a few hundred meters before splashing into the ocean. Every time.

• 2 weeks later...

[bUG/ DCS BUG] F-14 Landing Tracks Still Will Not Replay

As the title says. Doing Case Is on Stennis. They work perfectly for the Hornet.

Still convinced that this is related to the presence of Jester data

Edited by IronMike

2080Ti FTW3 Ultra - G.Skill RJ 32GB (16x2) DDR4 3200 - Ryzen 2700X 4.2Ghz OC - Corsair H100i Pro - Samsung 970 EVO M.2 2TB - TMW HOTAS w Delta Sim - F/A-18C grip - 10cm Sahaj - TrackIR 5 Pro - Rift CV1 - MFG CWind - BuddyFox UFC - DSD RK II - Cougar MFDs w/ LCDs - Foxx Mounts - VPC MongoosT-50CM base

- Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy

- Modules: FC3, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, AV-8B, A-10C, F-16C, F-86, KA-50, P-51D, WWII assets, and [insert campaign name]

Dreaming of the F-15E / F-14D / Rhino

still after today's patch its not working... unable to watch your own track even if you host the multiplayer game... actually you are invisible in the replay track from your own mission host. The only way I was able to capture from a session I flew is from another pilot who was spectator in the mission.

Hope ED take this bug seriously... its been a long time this is broke. Please ED fix this... its the only way for us content creator to be able to capture video for editing. It's not always possible to capture live for specific cam shots especially with focal distortion.

please agree to this post by adding a small comment so ED spot this post and capture the light to motivate their troop to fix the replay to a minimum that is functionnal with your own aircraft...

Otherwise making promo video from Tacview is kind of low poly :(

PopovQc (425 ETACv Alouettes)

Montreal, Québec, Canada

Je parle français et anglais - I speak French & English.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz (8 cpu), Motherboard : ASUS Sabertooth X79, 16GigRam, DX11, Win10, GeForce RTX2070 8GB & Oculus Rift S & HP Reverb :P