F14 TOMCAT GRIP ENTERING PRODUCTION

AeroGator

Guys NOT OUR FAULT - we just got a certain number of coupons from Heatblur - and are working on making our shop systems accept their discount codes.

They are doing the same with coupons we sent them.

It is our first time we launch this joint/mutual discount scheme.

Mere technicality.

But sorry for that.

BTW, discounts are retroactive. If you already bought the module from HB, you are still entitled to a discount for our grip. HB will send you the number via email. If they don't, just write to them and ask.

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

I took a screenshot of the mail received as proof of purchase of 2 licenses at the Heatblur store for $ 129.99, which I can send to VKB in due course, which, I have no idea when it will be. What would be the percentage of my reduction? 10% or more?

Screenshot vs Coupon, and Accumulated Discount

a screenshot of the mail received as proof of purchase of 2 licenses at the Heatblur store

- Only a coupon (coupons) sent to you by Heatblur or DCS are accepted for discount. Both HB and DCS will email the coupons to all buyers who had purchased the modules before the F14 grip hit the market. In case you don't receive such email, ask the vendor, and they will send it to you.

Screenshot is not a valid discount document.

- Discounts don't accumulate. 10 purchased modules will not get you 1 free grip, but rather 10 grips each for discounted price.

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

- Only a coupon (coupons) sent to you by Heatblur or DCS are accepted for discount. Both HB and DCS will email the coupons to all buyers who had purchased the modules before the F14 grip hit the market. In case you don't receive such email, ask the vendor, and they will send it to you.

Screenshot is not a valid discount document.

- Discounts don't accumulate. 10 purchased modules will not get you 1 free grip, but rather 10 grips each for discounted price.

Thank you for your valuable explanation. Thank you for letting us know in a timely manner, when they will send us emails

I bought my module through STEAM, what do I do now?

@aerogator If I bought the F-14 module on Steam, should I get a coupon from Eagle Dynamics or from Heatblur?

Edit: Aerogator answered on the VKB forums, quoting here for info:

[quote name=AeroGator

Re: F14 TOMCAT GRIP ENTERING PRODUCTION

PostThu Nov 28, 2019 7:08

]

aniron wrote:

Having bought the F-14 module through Steam

Good question, and thanks for popping it up. We need to work it out. We will. You won't be left out. How, is hard to say now, but you won't, and you won't have to wait extra time either.

UPDATE by AeroGator:

Not cancelling what I had said above I however need to make clear that while Heatblur and DCS are our trusted partners, Steam is not (yet). Some specificity of that platform makes it unlikely that we reach agreement with them any time soon.

At the same time we are not going to leave guys like @aniron overboard.

Therefore, for now the provisional decision is that to those who had purchased their modules through Steam before 1 Dec (date may be adjusted to later time) we will provide the same discount on individual basis via email. Those who are looking to purchase the module through Steam later, be warned: we are not promising any discount.

Edited by AeroGator